More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LoveBrunettes LoveBrunettes

What's next?

Two months later...

For the first two months Candy's experiments and exhibitionism had been limited to still photos produced by a digital camera on a tripod that she placed on her bedside table while she posed in her favorite bra, panties and négligées. Each photo session left Susan more and more aroused until by the second month Candyactually began touching herself erotically working her nipples clitoris through the fabric and allowing her arousal show on her beautiful face.

By the third month Candy began teasing by showing a peak of flesh as she slid her hand underneath her clothes to touch herself giving me my first peek at Candy LaRouge's pink nipples and brief glimpse at her gash. But I was still longing to see her fully nude in to see what her pink love lips looked like in the flesh.

Candy and I talked on the phone and by e-mail every chance she could. She was intensely curious about my reactions to her soft porn poses. I complimented her on how beautiful she was and how photogenic, and even told her how aroused I became looking at her photos.

Far from being shocked, Candy begged me to tell her exactly what I do when I look at her pictures. When I hesitated she offered up her confession that she always removed all her clothes and masturbated ferociously until she orgasmed imagining I was there looking at her.

"Oh I wish I were Candy. I would love to see you naked until the picture pretty eyes while you were having an orgasm." I said to her one night on the phone during one of her posing sessions.

"It turns me on just thinking about it." Candy admitted.

I told Candyabout the next step of our voyeuristic relationship. I dropped by her office at work the next day and left a laptop behind. She nodded knowingly and I anxiously awaited my first webcam view of Candy LaRouge performing live .

When I arrived to work the next day, and found the laptop on my desk and I was thrilled. I arrived home and anxiously turned on the webcam media player and saw that Susan had recorded over 30 minutes of video. The mind control program had brought Susan all the way from cock teasing to exhibitionism to out of control porn princess. I was about to see every millimeter of pink flesh my dream girl had to show in addition to watching her masturbate herself to a shuddering orgasm calling out my name.

I erupted at the moment Candy did looking alternatively at her beautiful blue eyes and her fingers working in her bright pink pussy slit.

"Oh, god, Candy! That was incredible " I said to Candy's image on the screen as she lay there exhausted on her back with her legs spread carelessly and her opened labia opened wet, and aroused in direct view of the laptop webcam.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)