More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hanasmith2212 hanasmith2212

Who smashed open the door?

Two militia men

"They sure secured this place up before they left" you hear a male voice say "Been bashing down doors all afternoon",

"Yeah well that's good news" replied another gruffer male voice "means it's not been ransacked yet."

You try desperately to move, speak or open your eyes but are still unable to as you hear the men walk around the room searching it.

"Look some poor bastard still in here" you hear from the first guys voice as his footsteps come toward you.

"Poor bastard? More like lucky" the gruff voice says disinterestedly from across the room.

"Wow she's a stunner, shame your dea..." the voice cuts off as you feel him touch your cheek. "I think she's alive, still warm"

"Bullshit, she must have been alone here what how long? She'd have starved" The gruff voice says while coming over.

"Look at this setup. They've had her well stocked on IVs" the first voice says.

You are still unable to look at the setup or anything else. You've regained consciousness but moving is still beyond you. You do feel a hand grab your arm and check your pulse.

"Jesus she is alive" you hear the gruff voice now standing beside you.

He releases your arm which flops down as a dead weight. Silence falls in the room as they seem to be deciding what to do after this unexpected find.

"I'm going to take a ride" the first voice declares.

"What you want to fuck her?" the gruff voice asks with a slight laugh.

"Hell yeah! Not likely to find fresh high quality meat like this again" the first voice replies.

"Fuck it I'll have a go after you" the gruff voice says.

"What? They're going to do what???" Your mind panics.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)