More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bokoboi bokoboi

What do you see?

Two guys in the back corner...

They're standing in a dimly lit corner of the locker room where the lockers leave a bit of space between their terminus and the wall. The one standing is a tall, attractive, brown haired man of about 25 with a well-toned body. He has one hand against the wall, while his other rests on the back of the shaven head of an older gentleman, probably in his 40s, hairy chest with just a touch of gray, also well-defined. The older man's mouth, surrounded by a full goatee of dark but graying hair, inhales the cock of the 20-something stud as his head slides up and down the shaft with ease while he sits on a wooden bench he's pulled over for the occasion. You try to look away, but glance back as you hear a quiet moan slip from the younger guy's mouth.

The younger guy's boxer-briefs are pulled down just slightly below his ass, making his bubble butt look inviting. Clearly the older man thinks so too, as he's turned the boy's ass to face you and is spreading one of his cheeks apart, massaging his ass, while the other hand appears to continue to work his own fully erect member. You can't break your gaze for a few moments, but then realize the older man's eyes are open and are staring right at you as he sucks his younger friend's cock. Is he putting on a show for you? Inviting you to join? You quickly glance away, but feel your face flush. You put your things in an empty locker and begin to undress for the shower, but in your rush you fail to realize how hard you've gotten. You're not gay, but the scene has your body excited for some reason. Your shorts hit the floor before you realize your hard-on is clearly visible through your briefs. You freeze for a moment, mortified, before you hear yet another, louder moan escape from the lips of the young man being pleasured in the corner.

Glancing over yet again, almost involuntarily, you notice that the older gentleman has slipped his finger inside the ass of his young buck. The boy has begun to swing his hips back and forth, simultaneously fucking the mouth of the older man with his forward swing, while allowing the finger to probe him more deeply on the backward swing. The older man's eyes glitter as they rest on your cock, then dance over your body to meet your eyes yet again. If he didn't have a cock in his mouth, you're sure he'd be smiling. It seems to you his eyebrows move up just slightly, as if he's saying to you, "Well?"

Well? What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)