More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mzchandl mzchandl

Who do you see?

Two goth girls

Dressed in all black, two girls, one with black hair and ample tits barely contained under her black t-shirt struts up to you. The other, a small asian goth with short black hair, spiked wristbands and tattoos all along her body, kind of stands off to the side, digging around in her purse for something.

"Hey, I've got the good stuff if you're interested? I'll cut you a deal," you say confidently.

"Ugh.. You look like another one of those preppy guys that has rich parents and has it easy, and gets everything he wants in life. I'm sure whatever it is you're offering guy, you're gonna try to rip us off. Well, what do you have anyway?"

"You know... valadeent? and Ermm, I would never do that."

The busty goth girl turns and nods to her friend. The asian goth walks up to you, pulling what looks like a handkerchief out of her bag.

"Of course you wouldn't," The busty one says.

Her friend steps behind you out of sight for a second. Then, the rag covers your face and you smell a strange scent, that smells like lilac and ... CHLOROFORM.

Your vision goes black, and you feel your knees go week. As you fall to the ground just before going , you hear the busty girl say- "Pull the car around"

You black out.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)