More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dayeandknight Dayeandknight

Who does this story follow?

Two friends hanging out

“What about her?” Andrew asked quietly to his friend.

“I think we should just let her eat in piece,” Brain said, bashfully.

The two were seated in the corner of the food court, a strategic position that Andrew thought would grant them the best view. Unbeknownst to Brian, Andrew had one goal on his mind, to get his buddy a girlfriend. Brain was very shy, so shy that he had always been single. To make matters worse, anytime he had worked up the courage to ask a girl out she would shoot him down, hard.

Andrew, on the other hand, wasn't bad with women. He was in a band, which helped, though he was fairly thin. He also got compliments on his long hair a lot. He never liked getting too serious, though, so he was often single.

“Come on, go ask her,” Andrew prodded.

“Nah, man. Lets just do something else,” Brain suggested.

Andrew dropped it for now, not wanting Brain to shut down. Instead they ate their pretzels and tossed out their garbage. Andrew wasn't done, but he would bide his time. Instead, they started down the mall, window shopping until Brain go a call.

“Oh damn, my client's server crashed. I'm sorry, I need to see if I can get it rebooted,” Brain apologized, finding a bench.

He got out his bag and set up his laptop. Andrew was afraid of this happening. Brain often had to suddenly deal with work when they hung out. Maybe Andrew could use the time to get a plan into action?

“Don't worry, I'll just walk around while you handle it. Give me a call when you finish up,” Andrew told him.

Andrew walked around and tried to think about how to handle his buddy. He was lost in thought as something caught his eye. Before him was a fountain he never saw before, though new installations where common. He approached it, taking in the sight of it. Sat on the edge of the fountain was a single coin, almost begging to be tossed. Andrew picked it up and paused for a moment before shrugging and tossing.

“I wish Brian would just get a girlfriend already,” he wished as the coin toppled into the water with a splash,

what happens next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)