More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SillySexter SillySexter

What's next?

Two crowd members are curious cats and return to the theatre.

Thinking is sexy! Weird fate is sexy too! Let’s explore that.

Two members of the crowd, after a few hours of reflection, found themselves curious about the things they didn’t see and decided separately that they must return to the scene of the good time. They emailed the studio, finding the number on a copy of the release form they were asked to sign due to the nature of the production. They each individually asked to come back two days later to, as they both said in their own ways, try to figure out the performance. The studio assumed, receiving these two emails so close together, that these two enthralled emailers must know each other. They didn’t.

The day comes and they arrive at the theatre, for some reason with baited breath, as if the actors will be on stage fucking and heaving and screaming as they enter.

But it’s quiet,

and they don’t want it to be,

but they are prepared to wait.

Or work.

“Oh UMMMMM hello!?”

She is sitting in the audience looking straight ahead with her brow furrowed and her palm against her cheek. She gasps!

“Oh! Sorry my I’m uh hi am I not supposed to be here?” She gets up hands looking in her bag for her phone “I emailed the theatre asking to come by for a bit and -

He is intrigued

“Oh wow yeah actually wait, that’s weird I did the same!”

She halts her anxiety and looks at him, tilting her head, still standing in the audience with her bag in her hand, Her anxious fervor turned into pointed curiosity.

“You did?? Interesting. Well, what made you want to come back, you weren’t . . . by any chance also at that odd performance here . . . the other day.”

He restrains a smile, but it’s still there, his head tilted down a little “I think i might have been at the one you’re thinking of, yeah.”

They are both coy about speaking to the nature of the show.

And stand in silence

for a brief moment.

Or two

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)