More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Animeprincess316 Animeprincess316

Whose car had broken down?

Two Lesbian Girls

Two Girls looked and saw Miranda looking at them, the other two women were both in their late 30s, one was 35-years-old, she was 5'7, light brown hair, light brown eyes, she was wearing underwear, bra, pants, shirt, socks, shoes, the other was 38 years old, she was 5'8, blonde hair that was up in a ponytail, blue eyes, she was wearing underwear, bra, pants, shirt, socks, shoes.

"Oh Yes, we have a problem with our engine", The Light Brown Hair, Light Brown Eye Girl replied as Miranda parked her van on the side of the road behind their van.

"Oh, maybe I can have a look at it, I'm Miranda by the way", Miranda said.

"Nice to meet you, Miranda, I'm Ally, that's my Friend Kimberly", The Girl replied as she pointed to the blonde hair in a ponytail blue eye girl, she waved at Miranda.

Miranda was looking at the engine, she was looking at it for over an hour, until Ally Grabbed Her and put a chloroform soaked cloth on Miranda's nose and mouth, while Kimberly was holding on to Miranda's arms, a shocked and surprised Miranda started screaming and struggling.

"Shh, Shh, Shh, Relax, Relax, Relax, Relax, Shh, Shh, Shh, Go to sleep, go to sleep", Kimberly said until Miranda passed out.

Kimberly quickly opened the back door of Ally's Van, Ally dragged Miranda's lifeless body in the back of the van, Kimberly closed the back doors of Ally's Van, she walked on the driver side of the Ally's Van, she opened the driver side door, got into the driver seat, and drove off, leaving Miranda's parked van behind.

About an hour later Miranda woke up, her head was still spinning from the after effects of the chloroform, she realized that she was in a different room, she was even more stunned that she was spread out on top of a bed, her wrists and ankles were tied tightly on the bed, she had a ball gag in her mouth, her clothes were taken off of her body, she didn't know what she was doing there, suddenly she could hear muffled footsteps approaching, she looked and was stunned to see Ally and Kimberly, they both walked into the room.

Kimberly started caressing Miranda's leg, until Miranda gasped lightly and started whimpering softly.

"Oh, Ally, you're right, Miranda's skin is so soft and smooth", Kimberly said.

"Kim, look, she has a nice pussy too", Ally said as she looked at Miranda's pussy.

"Maybe we can put Hot Wax on it and clip it off", Kimberly replied.

"Oh Good, you go get the Hot Wax and the Hair Clipper", Ally said.

"Ok, Ally", Kimberly replied as she walked out of the room.

After Kimberly had left, Ally looked at Miranda, she looked at Ally, Ally's hand started slowly moving up Miranda's stomach, her finger started running on Miranda's chest above her breast.

"We're going to give you a makeover", Ally said as she looked at Miranda as Miranda's eyes went wide.

What Will Ally and Kimberly Do after putting Hot Wax and Clipping Miranda's Pussy Off?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)