More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bryce193 bryce193

Whose Story do you follow....

Twilight Sparkle's Story

"I see....oh so if I do that, then I can .." mumbles Twilight,

as she finishes the book shes reading. She closes the book with her hoof, and looks at the clock. "10:00 p.m., well I'm not tired yet...SPIKE....IM HEADING OUT FOR A WALK!" she yells. A few seconds pass and here comes Spike, a

purple and green dragon. "Well ( yawns ) dont stay out to late this time....after all you have that meeting with celestia in the morning ( yawns )" he says. "I know...I'm just not ready for sleep yet, but a young dragon like yourself, honestly im surprised your up" replys Twihlight, using her alcorn magic to put the book on the top self.

"Yeah...I'm a truly heading their now, besides I've got a date with Rarity

tomorrow..and who knows where that go" says spike. "I doubt your gonna get her in bed" answers Twilight. "Hey I just turned 18, I'm of age...besides shes only 22...just a year older then you" replys spike with a smirk. Twlight walks out of the castle library. "Not what I meant Spike, she usely prefers the company of a ponies dick" she replys, heading down the hall. "yeah....WELL YOU'LL SEE!...I'LL! WIN HER OVER!....one day" Spike replys.

Twilight continues to make her way to the castle entrance, she gets to the main door at the entrance. Once outside, the cool night air rushes through her fur and wing feathers. It feels nice. Now the question is were to on her walk. Ponyvilles after dark is full of possibilities.

Were does Twilight head ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)