More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wanderingnotlost wanderingnotlost

Where's the emergency?

Tuvoc urgently needs to consult her.

"Lt. Torres," Tuvoc steady voice came over the intercom, sent me over the top my back became rigid as I moan loudly and cum.

"Yes Luitenent," I ask my voice shaking.

"I'm sorry to bother you this early, but I have an urgent personal problem which I believe you can help me with," Tuvoc's voice isnt't as steady as normal I notice. What kind of problem could that unbelievably sexy vulcan have that I could help with?

I quickly dress in my civilian clothes, a red tanktop and black spandex biker shorts, and head to the turbolift. Two decks later I'm standing in fron tof Tuvoc's quarters. I ring and he quickly calls me in.

I walk inot a room only lit with candles. Dozens of candels. Tuvoc is sitting on his cushoin but he's not meditating, he's ataring at me. It's unsettling and an incredible turn on.

I sit down across from him, lean in towards him, and ask, "So, how can I help you?" As I ask him I bite my bottom lip and smile.

"You aren't in your uniform Luitenant," he tilts his head. "May I ask why?"

I roll my eyes up coyly, "It's my day off, why should I where my uniform?"

"No regulation I'm aware of requires you to where one on day off."

"So," I ask. "What's our problem?" I real am confounded as to what this could be.

"May I call you Bellona," he asks and I nod. "Bellona, I am currently in the Pon Thar."

What does he want from me?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)