More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Goken Goken

What's next?

Turn his mother into a lesbian.

David grins viciously at his mother, and says, "Mom, I really don't want to use my gift, and decide to give you a chance to be my willing ."

Heather sternly glares at him, and shout, "Don't patronize me, David!! Consider this your last warning. Otherwise, you can pack your things, and live on the street."

David laugh at her threats, and say, "You don't understand the situation you're in, do you? Fine, mom. I'll show you something interesting."

David turn on his computer, and say, "I hidden a camera in Sarah's room. Never expected your sweet little angel is fucking dyke, huh?"

The feedback shows them indulging each others bodies with their hands, and their cunt vigorously grinding together. They're exhausted, yet, continue to passionately devour each others lips.

Jessica moans out blissfully, and say. "Girl, your pussy feels...ugh...so fucking good."

Sarah clutch onto Jessica's legs, and respond, "I know it does, but you need to quite down. You know my mother is a strict Christian. She'll flip, if she find out I'm a lesbian."

Jessica move in, and whisper, "Wouldn't it be hot, if your mom suddenly comes in your room, and caught us making out?"

Sarah giggles by her girlfriend's comments, and reply, "It would be hot, Jessica. But if she finds out, I'll be grounded, like foreverrrr...." She grab a pillow, and playfully hits Jessica. "So, behave yourself. Unless you want to be punish."

Jessica held Sarah's wrists, and reply, "Isn't my turn to be the dominant one in this relationship?"

"Oh crap, forgot it's Wednesday. Please don't hurt me, mistress. I'll be a good little slut." Sarah winks.

David turn off the monitor, and say, "There's an old saying, 'like mother, like daughter', but I'm curious about that. Do you have any lesbian tendencies?"

Knowing what her son is implying, Heather slowly back away, and say, "David, making me eat out your sister is disgusting." Unable to reason with him, she plead. "Alright, I'll be your . Please don't turn me into a mindless lesbian."

Confident of his gift, David villainous approach his mother, and say. "It's too late for redemption, mom. Since the day I was born, you treated me as an accident. I mean, it's the only reason why Sarah is your favorite...isn't it? Well, I guess you both deserve each other."

David grin by his mother's anxiety, and say, "Mom, you have a few options. Be a cheap prostitute without using protection, have sex with me, or make out with them."

Heather knew why David added lesbianism into the mix. The concept of selling her body on the street, and catching transmitted disease terrified her. If that's not bad enough, she's in the middle of her ovulation, and the chance of getting pregnant by her own son is likely to occur. With the three options given, committing with her daughter is the safest choice.

Thirty-second remaining, and Heather has , but to comply with one of David's options. "Alright, I'll make out with your sister, and her best friend." Heather blurt, right at the very last second.

Moments later, David sees his mother's soul enter in the tiny vase, and it probes her mind. The vase sees her sexual reference steering at a straight path. Soon, it manipulates her mind to speed toward the opposite direction, until each aspect of a woman's body has been replace.

Heather's body tumbles, as her hands automatically unzips the skirt against her will. Soon, her hands grip the sides, and slide it down her slender legs. Heather's eyes dilate with fear, as her body made its way into Sarah's room.

David peek through the door to views his mother's activities.

Heather widely smile as she enter her daughter's room, and say, "Why didn't you tell me you're a lesbian? I would have munch on your carpet so good, you wouldn't need a razor anymore."

Sarah couldn't believe her strict mother is behaving like a floozy, and mutter, "M-mom, I didn't know you're a lesbian. I mean....it great, but coming out of the closet like this is unexpected."

Jessica leer at Heather's lecousous curves, and say, "At lest we don't have to hide our relationship, Sarah." She clip a dildo onto her hips. "And I have a confession to make. I have been dreaming of fucking your slutty mother."

"I cant believe you, Jess." Sarah says with her mouth hung open.

"What's the problem, Sarah? We're all lesbian here. Beside, no one is getting hurt." Jessica say.

"Knowing you, Jess. I doubt it." Sarah say, as she raise an eyebrow.

Once Heather accomplishes flirting with her daughter, the gift locked her in a trance.

Jessica about to push the dildo into Heather's cunt, but Sarah felt something was amidst.

Sarah weaves her hands in front of her mother's face, but there's no reaction, and say, "This is really creepy. It like she's , or something."

There's a glint in Jessica's eyes, as she say, "What ever your mother is on, I want some. But seriously, this is awesome."

"No!! This is'nt awesome, Jess. First, my mother is enthusiastic about being a lesbian, then her mind shut off like a brainless bimbo!!!" Sarah shouts at Jessica.

Suddenly, Heather audibly repeat Sarah's words, "Brainless bimbo."

David knows why his mother reacting this way. He didn't make the final decision to keep this mother a lesbian. Her mind is like an open canvas, and anyone's suggestion can be filled into her subconscious.

Jessica laughs, and say, "Whoa, this is getting more interesting by the minute. But, I wonder.." She whispers to Heather, "I want you to say this to Sarah."

"I wish Amber Miller would sit on my face, while my tongue lick her fat juicy cunt." Heather say in a dull voice.

Sarah sneer at Jessica, "I cant believe you made my mother says those things." Giggle. "Even-though, it is kinda funny."

Jessica raises her hands, and say, "Wait up, the good part is coming."

Heather audibly resume, "As a respectable Christian mother, I believe appearance isn't everything. So, I'm going to set a good example, and have her brother impregnate me."

This time, Sarah isn't amuse, and howl, "Are you for real, Jess? That's way too distrusting, even for a joke."

Jessica fondles Heather's breasts, and say, "Oh, come on. Stop being a stick-in-the-mud. Your mother is completely at our mercy, and you're not planing to take advantage her?"

The thought of misusing her mother for sexual pleasure made Sarah's body excitedly shivers. "Ummm...I guess we can use body to get off. But, in no condition, are you allowed to make her sleep with Mike. God, just thinking about it make me want to hurl." Sarah informs her best friend.

Jessica crossed her fingers, and say, "I maybe a bitch at school, but even I have standards."

Jessica swiftly insert the dildo into Heather's opening, and shout, "Damn, her cunt is tight." Seeing no reaction from her , she laughs out, "If your mother is this submissive, she'll be the hottest prostitute in town."

Sarah laughs along, and say, "Yeah, my mother would make one hell of a prostitute, considering she used to be a swimsuit model. Sadly, her career ended when she was pregnant with David. Well, that's what I heard from her anyways."

Jessica increase her moments, and say, "You like this, don't you bitch?"

The combination of pain, and pleasure made Heather roll her eyes upward. Soon, she groan out, "Yes, I love it when you treat me like a bitch."

Jessica grab Heather's hair, and slant her face toward Sarah, than say, "Not to me, you stupid bimbo. Say that to your daughter."

Heather's body begins to flutter by Jessica's , and say, "I loved being treated like a bitch." She weakly ask, "Do you want mommy to lick your pussy clean?"

Sarah part her slender legs, and say, "Well, my pussy is a little soaked, and need some cleaning." Soon, she submerges Heather's lips onto her rosebud, and moans constantly, "Ughhh...god, mom. Your performance is better than Jessica's."

"That's the last time I'm eating you out. You ungrateful slut." Jessica say with envy.

"If you stop being a jealous bitch, I'll do you a favor." Sarah say halfheartedly.

Jessica's eyes linger at Heather, and say, "Any favor I want, huh?"

"Yes, any favor you like. So, what's it's going to be?"

Jessica gives a chaste smile, and say, "Oh, I wanted to borrow your mother." Giggle. "And have fun with her for a month."

In Jessica's mind, a wicked thought is being formed, "Even though Mike is rich, there isn't a single woman willing to sleep with him. If I tell him your mother used to be a model, he'll offer a lot of money to fertilize her beautiful ova. If things goes smoothly, I no longer need to worry about my college tuition."

Sarah felt an uneasy vibe coming from Jessica, and mutter, "Knowing you, my mother might end up a prostitute."

Jessica remind Sarah, "Remember the vowed we made when we started dating? Part of our agreement is to never break a promise?"

Sarah sigh, and say, "A-alright....you can my mother for a month, but don't do anything crazy."

Jessica reassure Sarah with a white lie, "Relax, I'm not going to make your mother sell her body." She laughs. "Even though, that dose sound rather tempting."

Seeing their breasts pressed against one another, and their lips devouring each others made David's cock twitches.

David enter his sister's room, and ask, "Mind if I join?"

Sarah quickly covers herself, and say, "Thanks for ruining the mood, you retard!!!" Seeing his cock bulging in his pants, she shouts, "I can't believe you get turned on seeing your own mother, and sister naked. Get out of my room, you disgusting freak!!!"

Jessica sees his mother's body reacting differently when he enter the room, and hesitate from insulting him.

"I was nice enough to turn mom into a lesbian, and this how you repay me?!!! That's it....for your punishments, I'm turning you both straight!!!" David angrily shout at them.

Jessica's assumption was correct, David was responsible for his mother's behavior.

Jessica seductively made her way towards him, and teasingly slide her fingers across his chest, than say, "I'm bisexual, and turning me straight wouldn't matter." She grin at his Sarah, "But your sister is a complete dyke."

Stun by Jessica's betrayal, Sarah snaps at her, "What the hell are you doing? You're suppose to be on my side!!"

Jessica avoid Sarah's tantrum, and asks David, "I think we can help each other. With my popularity, I can help you get any slut at school. Before I agree to be your servant, I need evidence of your abilities. Can you really make your mother do anything?"

"Well, it depends on the request. Sometimes...I need to trick her into doing something unwillingly." David proclaim.

Jessica whispers in his ears, then say, "Can you make your mother have sex with anyone?"

David smirk, and reply. "That might be a little difficult, but I wouldn't say its impossible."

David approach his mother, and say, "Mom, be a prostitute, or obey Jessica for a month."

Heather regain her awareness, and stutter, "W-what? Are you out of your mind? This has gone far enough!!!" Seeing the timer running out, and not wanting to be a prostitute, she quickly reply without considering their motive, "I'll obey Jessica for a month."

Heather again lost her awareness, and say with a low monotone, "I'm at your disposal, mistress. What would you like me to do?"

Jessica eyes widen by his ability, and say, "Whoa, you're not kidding, David. But I like to test out your influence."

Jessica whispers to Heather, and she responds. "Yes, I'll have a intercourse with Mike. How much should I charge for letting him impregnate me?"

"W-what the hell, Jess!!! Why are making my mother sleep with that fat slob?" Sarah screams at Jessica.

Jessica chuckle, "Because he's filthy rich."

Sarah snob as she tightly held Jessica, and ask, "Please...at lest let my mother use a condom."

Jessica brush Sarah away, and say to Heather, "Tease him at first, and when you have him under your thumb. Get yourself pregnant for a good price."

Not wanting anyone to know, she whispers. "Consume fertility pill, but let him know each fertilize ova cost ten grand. For two million, allow him to fertilize as many ova he wants.. Do you understand?"

Heather softy speak out, as her eyes blankly staring forward, "Yes, charge ten grand for each fertilize ova. Completely give everything my body has to offer for two million." Suddenly, Heather ask something unexpected, "Mike might propose a marriage. How much should I charge for agreeing, and how long should I wait?"

Jessica softy laugh under her breath, and say, "You shouldn't charge someone you love, Heather. If you want my suggestion, get it sign before he impregnate you." Than something occur to her, and say, "Wait a minute, if your married to him. You get half his financial assets. Hmmm...convince him you'll do anything he say, if he transfer half his assets to me."

"Yes, convene him to transfer half his money. Once he agree, I will perform all his detergent fantasy." Heather mindlessly say.

"Bro, don't be stupid. Can't you tell Jessica is using you?" Sarah warn him.

David is a little conspicuous about allying with Jessica. He heard rumors in school, she's isn't just beautiful, but has narcissistic personality. Then again, her connection might be useful to draw more girls in his control.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)