More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by augy6666 augy6666

Which of the three is your power

Turn her into a sadist aimed at you

She looks at you and says sarcastically, "You think this is funny mister, because it is not. I told you take those pills. This is the family curse, you have the ability to change a woman behavior and make them sadist if you close contact with them over a month period. I just don't understand, why the men in my family get off in being yelled at, stomped on or violated."

You say, "Okay, I will take the pills, but this cannot last forever."

She says, "You know your mother left scars on your father, I watched an obedient girl turn into a first class bitch to everyone when she did not see your father. And she nearly died when she did not see you dad for more than couple of weeks. You are going to take those pills if I have down them down your throat and you will continue to be lab partners with that girl. But did it had to be that girl?"

I can tell she is really mad and you put your head down and give her pitiful glare.

She puts her hand on your shoulder and says, "You are going to have to do what I say, you must have a safe word. She cannot control her urges. She cannot be away from for more than couple days, you will join her on all school breaks and any other events, you are going to be her biggest fan. If you take those pills, the effect on there attitudes should diminish in about six months. I will know, it is working on there behavior toward everyone else."

In walks Natalie's father, he says, "So this is how his father stole his mother from me. You got a family of deranged perverts. What a loser."

My aunt is normally really calm, but she only attacks when someone attacks her family. She stands up and stands between us and says, "You know, I only know the real problem due to your wife telling about her sickness. I would have assumed your daughter got her splendid attitude from her good ole dad. But my family is cursed what is your excuse. If you want, I can start hashing ancient history."

Natalie mother walks in and says, "No he does not, is it safe for Natalie and can we come close to him."

My aunt nods her head as she says, "We are here to make arrangements."

What are the arrangements

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)