More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Broli Broli

What does she do?

Turn back and go back to bed

Lara turned around, heading back to her room. As she walked up the stairs, she heard steps behind her. She turned around, only to see nothing.
She continued up the stairs to her bedroom, shutting the door behind her. Before it clicked it was open quickly, sending Lara off her feet and onto the floor. Her robe flew open and her legs were spread.
She felt a body in between her legs, but saw nothing. In half amazement, she felt her panties being pushed to the side and a huge cock being pushed inside her pussy.
Lara shrieked as she was filled to the max with a huge, fat dick, but didn't see a thing.
She then felt her robe, concealing her massive orbs being pushed aside, and watched in amazement as her tits were being mauled and squeezed by invisible hands.
The man then began to go all out, fucking her pussy raw. He rammed fast and deep, sending Lara into a pure state of pleasure.
She felt her nipples being sucked into a warm mouth, then bitten and pulled, and released. Lara’s tits jiggled as the invisible man released them from his teeth, only to return again and again while pumping his huge organ hard into her sex. Lara moaned loudly, feeling pleasure and pain cruise through her body. Lara then wrapped her legs around the invisible attacker as she felt her orgasm rising. The man thrusted hard and deep into the heroine, sending her into an awesome orgasm. Lara yelped, as she was hit hard by her orgasm.
The man was fucking her faster with every passing second. He felt his balls tighten, then began releasing load after load of his thick cum inside the bombshell. Lara moaned long and hard as she felt his warm gooey semen squirted in gobs inside her pussy.
The man pounded her hard, sending more and more of his seed deep within her depths. Lara felt her pussy being filled with cum, then suddenly it was empty of cock. She watched as the open door then was shut closed, leaving Lara in a complete state of shock.

Wake up tomorrow

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)