More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 55 by goddamusername goddamusername

Continue

Tuesday Pt. 4 (a)

“Ok baby,” Karen replies, holding you close to her. “It was just a thought.”

“Do you miss it,” you ask her, “having many lovers?”

“I won’t lie that I really enjoyed being a slut. But I was so young back then. Now I’d rather just have one person who I’m in love with.” She kisses you warmly. “Multiple partners are fun and all but the feeling of happiness I get every time you enter me and cum inside me – baby there’s nothing like it. I kept the folder because I sometimes like to remember what a naughty girl I was.”

“Babe, you don’t have to lie if I’m not enough for you. I don’t want you to feel like you’re missing out...”

Karen immediately shuts you up with a strong kiss, hugging you tightly. When she finally lets go, she gives you a gentle slap across your cheek. “Don’t you dare believe that you’re not enough for me. I would give up everything I did in England in a heartbeat for you. I don’t want more lovers; all I want is my soul mate.” She looks at you. “Do you seriously want me to take another lover?”

“No,” you reply miserably. “I thought that it might be hot to have some fun with other people, but now that we’ve been talking: I can’t do it. I can’t imagine watching someone else pleasure you. And I just can’t imagine making love to another woman in front of you. I just... I just don’t want you to miss out because of me.”

“You silly, silly goose,” Karen says affectionately. “You think any other guy is going to be as good as your cock?” She lies on her back and spreads her legs apart. “Speaking of missing out, my pussy is missing something thick and hard right about now.”

You grin and get between her legs. As you slide inside her wet pussy, she moans, “I love you, Mark!” As you thrust inside her, she moans, “Only you, only you, only you,” in time with your rhythm. It does not take you long to cum, and she holds you tightly against her body as you shiver and moan in orgasm.

The two of you spend the rest of the day airing out your feelings and emotions to each other, ultimately deciding to stay monogamous and not take any new lovers.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)