More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by crowharvest crowharvest

Who do you check on next?

Tsunade (Kumo)

High in the mountains lived the Eight Tail Jinchurriki and someone that is the brother to the current Raikage. He was living up there as no one could stand his rhymes or the fact that he is so annoying at times. Plus he was the envy of the men in the village for ruining most of the women for them. However, he did have one bonus for being that far up there as this is the only place no one could hear the screams of the women he was with.

"Fuck Bee slow down your breaking my pussy!" Sitting in the middle of the grounds was a naked blond hair woman with large breasts and a blue diamond tattoo on her forehead. She was being put into a missionary position and being plowed into by the big black man in between her legs. He had his cock pistoning into her pussy and she was drooling from the constant pounding.

"Relax Tsunade I the great Bee will take good care of your ass! Now shut up and let me enjoy this!" Tsunade moaned even louder than before and nearly passed out from the next orgasm that hit her. "Shit baby I feel it coming, enjoy the flow of the great Killer Bee's Seed!"

"Yes give me the baby, come on Killer Bee give it to me!" She then felt him release his seed into her moaning at the feeling of his little swimmers racing into her body to impregnate her but she soon moaned again and saw he was going back at it.

"Wait please let me rest!"

"Sorry not feeling it until I go down I ain't stopping!" Soon Tsunade's screams were heard around the mountain top again and this time she got put into a cowgirl position to ride him for all she was worth.

Tsunade after hours of being fucked in positions was passed out and he was still plowing into her as she no longer had any rights. Awake or not, she was going to be knocked up with his children and his brother was all for it as well. Thinking of him he wondered if he should visit his favorite bitch back in Konoha again.

Stay on Bee or go to someone else in Kumo?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)