More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ewong ewong

Where does her adventure begin?

Trying out for cheerleader

Kiyomi had spent a week before school getting acclimated to the new time zone as well as learning from Nikki all the "American high school social rules". For instance, all the popular girls kept their "pussies" (as she learned to call them) shaved bare. Nikki even gave her depilatory cream to keep the hair from growing back as fast. Kiyomi also had to change her wardrobe. Nikki informed her that popular girls only wore the sexiest underwear from Victoria's Secret, and never wore pants or shorts. As such, Kiyomi had to go commando until she had money to buy new underwear. Nikki helped her organize a garage sale to sell her pants, shorts, and anything Nikki deemed "unfashionable". This ended up constituting about 80% of Kiyomi's wardrobe. The rest had to be altered. Blouses were cut, and buttons removed. T-shirts were cropped, and skirt hems were shortened. The rest was donated.

It wasn't until Saturday that Nikki took Kiyomi shopping, which proved fruitful. Kiyomi had just enough to buy a week's worth of underwear, but she needed more clothes for to be fashionable. Nikki lent her money to get a few things, with the stipulation that she could borrow them whenever she liked. Kiyomi agreed, since she realm didn't have a choice, and they started school that Monday.

During that week, Kiyomi noticed many students looking at her, and Nikki told her its because she was one of the popular girls now, and not because she was nearly violating every dress code on her first day. The principal herself had to measure to make sure she wasn't breaking the rules. The faculty was informed and let her pass the rest of the week unchecked. This meant that Nikki could subtly alter Kiyomi's clothes without anyone noticing anything was wrong until something went too far. She just had to keep from going there.

By the end of the week, Kiyomi was used to her routine and the other students realized that even though she dressed provocatively, she was very shy, and didn't speak to anyone. In fact, she hadn't made any friends besides Nikki and her fellow cheerleaders. Nikki doubled down on this fact, and told her that more students would like her if she was on the cheer squad, so Kiyomi jumped at the chance to join. The girls agreed to let her audition on Friday after school. The coach was informed of Kiyomi's interest and decided that she would see Kiyomi on Saturday to see if she was good enough. The coach had no idea that the girls were planning an initiation on Friday, nor did they let Kiyomi know that the coach didn't agree to what they would put her through.

So, after Kiyomi's PE class on Friday, she was showering, as she had been told was the right thing to do. She noticed that no one else showered after PE, but figured it was a "popular girl" rule. She wasn't sure she wanted to be a popular girl, but Nikki made it seem so easy. She left the shower and went to her locker. As she was opening it, she wasn't expecting her initiation to start!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)