More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lilpeepee lilpeepee

what do you do?

Try to stop her without your hands

You have to stop her immediatly, you know if you let time pass by she will submit both of you, so you jump on her to take her remote, Mike screamed again, this time even louder and stopped you from reaching emma, at this moment you know she already broke him. You turn to him and he begs you crying: "Please, i can't take it any more." You have to accept your faith for him.

Emma stated: "Mike, tie his hands on top of the bunk bed and tie his leg spread" pointing at some ropes she bought for this. And then zapped mike two other times to let him know that she had him by his jewels like he didn't already know.

She then added: "This is what happens when you don't obey me, now i will go to my room and prepare myself for what is next."

When she leaves the room your brother starts to look at the collar to try to take it off but soon he realized that there was no way he could escape. You and Mike look at each other, you start speaking: "We have to stay together, we are smarter then her.." but you are interrupted. "It's easy for you to say, my balls are on fire because of you!" and then he proceded to tie your legs spread and your handcuffs on top of the bunk bed.

When Emma comes back she is wearing lingerie, she isn't compleatly mature and she is still a bit short but she has already developed a beautifull breast, she looks like a nymph because she has completely shaved her body. You are enchanted by her body but then she loudly orders: "Why aren't you naked? You are now my slaves and slaves always have to be naked." Mike immediatly strips down until he is naked and then waits for the next order standing as if he is in the military. Emma continued: "Why aren't you stripping your brother?" followed by 2 clicks on the remote. Mike drops down on his knees catching his breath as emma tosses him some scissors. At this point Mike was furious because he realized that Emma isn't giving punishments based on what each deserved but was punishing him in favour of you because you are her favourite. He takes the scissors and obliged and then automaticly kneels in front of Emma.

She then put her bare foot on his face and ordered to lick it. He one more time obliged without saying a word.

You are looking at this scene and start to feel jealousy for your sister, because you know your brother has a foot fetish and you start thinking that you would rather lick her foot because you want her all for yourself. She looks at you and notices your erect penis. You are really embarassed.

How do you explain it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)