More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by pregluva pregluva

What will you do?

Try to sleep on it

The intensity of the last week is beginning to take its toll your mind not at its sharpest. A full nights rest may bring another perspective tomorrow.

The stone hearth and sodden floorboards will stop the fire from spreading. Numerous nights of fire watching give the impression that it will burn till late dawn.

Wrapping your covering around you and using it as padding against the floor you lay at a distance foot to foot in a semi circle around the hearth featured wall and close your eyes.

Your sudden stillness of thought brings the room to life, the sound of rain water is running along a misaligned floor beam, between you and the fire, the wind against the splintering of firewood. The unwelcome sensation of a flattened nail head against your left calf. The long deprived warmth of fire in an enclosed space. Thoughts drift.

Its been weeks since you last spent your seed.

Re imagining the shapeshifters nakedness, the soft but firm litheness of her body you contemplate warming yourself alongside her, resting your hand on her hip, pulling her rear close, having her roll over into your embrace for the night. But the belly...

You loosen your belt to ease the already subsiding restriction around your groin and try to clear your mind. You make the most of the opportunity to get some rest and close your eyes...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)