More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Graphite Golem Graphite Golem

Well, that's a tricky situation. Do you let her sleep on you, or push her up?

Try to push her up

Your left hand barely touches Sarah's shoulder when her head turns, and her lips brush your finger. You're shocked as she seems to give them a gentle kiss. As you move your right hand to her arm, you feel her left breast push against your hand. She doesn't seem awake, so you try to ignore the sudden warmth from your crotch and push against her when her lips circle your index finger. Your eyes go wide, and you are glad you're on the interior seat, with Sarah's head and hair blocking the view. You can't tell whether you were afraid of what happens next or hoping for it, but she seems to suck your finger into her mouth, down to the second knuckle, and there is no mistaking the intent. You firmly push with your right hand, and her eyes pop open. They go wide as she realizes what is going on, and she opens her mouth. You raise your right index finger to your lips to tell her to be quiet, and she leans back. Her breasts flash again, but to your credit, you are more concerned with Sarah's state of mind.

"John, I'm so sorry," she says, her voice a whisper.

"It's fine Sarah," you assure her, though you can't argue that it was a hot moment.

"I really don't want to explain why I did that," she tells you, and you grip her hand gently.

"It's really fine," you tell her. "You don't owe me an explanation," you say. You glance down at your hand and catch another glimpse of her full breast pushing against her shirt. When you look back up, Sarah gives you a wistful grin. She squeezes your hand.

"You're a good guy, John." She leans back, but you realize she's still holding your hand. You don't try to pull away and lean back into your chair. You also realize that her torn shirt has shifted to cover her right breast, but leaves the bra-clad left orb completely visible to you, but hidden from your coworkers. You can't help but glance several times at the exposed flesh, and every little shift sends a gentle jiggle through it. You finally peel your eyes away, certain that at some point your other coworkers will get up and notice you leering at Sarah's exposed cleavage. In about twenty minutes, Sarah's head lolls to her left, toward you, and you hope she is able to keep herself sitting straight up.

Within about five minutes, Sarah's head is back on your shoulder, her shirt still exposing her delightfully full breasts. You lower your head in a combination of frustration and lust before trying to make a decision on how to handle it.

Try the same thing again, hoping for different results (or maybe the same one)?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)