More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by madnesshero88 madnesshero88

What's next?

Try to get some sleep

You toss and turn in your bed for some time, the throbbing of the ring on your finger matching the throbbing in your panties. Finally groaning in frustration, you toss the covers off and get up. Sneaking a glance over at the clock, you're just in time to see it tick over to 12.

"Fuck." You murmur as you rub your eyes. You are too horny to sleep. Is it the ring? You consider removing it for a moment, but decide against it. Maybe whatever magic exists in it would fade? You can't take that chance.

You need a drink. Bad.

You throw on a simple black cocktail dress and heels, and halfheartedly adjust your make up before heading out.

The club on the street a block from your apartment was world famous, it wasn't a rare thing to catch famous people mingling with the many hot twenty somethings, and getting in was nearly impossible unless you knew someone. Fortunately one of the owners, a woman named Claire, had been a college friend and sorority sister, and for you, it was less about seeing and being seen so much as being able to get a really good drink within walking distance of your apartment. If Claire had instead owned a dive bar that stunk of bad booze and depression, that would have been just as good in your opinion.

The bright lights bathe the area in artificial illumination, and the sound of thudding music and jabbering of crowds begins to fill your ears.

You duck under the velvet rope, skipping past the impressively long line and wave at the bouncer, a large man whom you had seen numerous times before. He nods in your direction as the people in line scoff and murmur at you. This was practically your watering hole, something that no doubt made all the glitzed up hopefuls in line extremely jealous.

You take a seat in the quietest corner you can find, although not nearly quiet enough for you. The place is hopping on a Friday, and if anything the throngs of people jammed in made you feel more alone than being in your quiet apartment.

"What can I get you?" An attractive waitress you hadn't seen here before asks, her glowing customer service smile on full display.

"Is Nikki mixing the drinks tonight?" You ask, knowing full well the owners would never let their most skilled and beloved bartender have a Friday off if they could help it. "If so, I'd have the house special. Thanks."

The waitress nods and steps away, fluidly navigating the crowd.

You watch her go, her ass perfectly outlined by her short black skirt.

You lean back in the booth as you wait for your drink, your eyes scanning the crowd. You absently begin to play with the ring with your thumb, rolling it back and forth.

The throb is getting stronger.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)