More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What's next?

Try to find Deanna

You've played a lot of adult games in your day, but it suddenly occurred to you that Deanna was a real person somewhere, who was completely naked and about to be thrown out of her company! You quickly search for all Wahzoo offices and find that there is only one in your state, and it's located only 5 minutes away! There's a pretty good chance that that was where she was and if you acted fast, maybe you'd be able catch her! You don't have a concrete plan yet, but you imagine you should try to act nice. You grab a long t-shirt, brown overcoat and your car keys, and rush to the door. As you pass the kitchen table, you quickly grab a couple of bananas. She seemed to enjoy those, you recall with a smirk. You hop into your car, then tires squealing, race towards the Wahzoo office.

There she is, screaming and struggling between two security guards who are dragging her out of the building. She has a small black purse slung over her shoulder and nothing else. Just as you pull up, they push her down the steps, turn around, and walk back inside. Deana sits on the grass, clutching her purse knees tightly to her chest, trying to hide her nakedness.

She buries her head in her arms sobbing uncontrollably and you feel a tinge of guilt. On the other hand, she was also pretty stuck up and maybe needed to be put down a peg or two.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)