More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bbc4lwg bbc4lwg

What do you do?

Try to escape!

You never been much of an actress, and you can't disguise your disgust. 'Oh my god!' you say, lifting your head and staring wide-eyed at the mighty ebony monster cock quivering just inches from your lap. You look up at the man, but in the dim light all you can see is that his skin is very dark, with only his twinkling eyes and teeth exposed by a wide grin clearly visible, though he is obviously much older than you are. Looking down at the penis, you wonder how something that oversized could ever fit into something so petite as you. Would the boys at school have a beast like this concealed in their trousers. You suspect that there is something different here, maybe something special about black men...

Though you are boxed into a window seat by the lustful stranger, you decide that you want to try to escape his horrible company. 'Excuse me, sir...' you manage to out in a nervous reedy voice. You press yourself against the window as you rise from your seat, but you still can't get enough distance to prevent the swollen african soldier from rubbing against your leg, depositing a trail of gooey fluid on your skirt and skin as it slides along you.

Despite your quiet request, your seatmate does not make any attempt to let you pass so, anxious to escape him, you set about clambering over his lap, grabbing the seat in front of him as you lift one toned cheerleader leg and clear him. He is much larger than you, however, and you find it difficult to leverage yourself sufficiently to take your leave, as it seems he is using his knees to stablize you above him. Even worse, you realize that his throbbing meatstick, exposed and ready for use, must be no more than a few inches from your virgin pussy, probably already lurking under the hem of your miniskirt. You feel his rough hands on the backs of your legs, sliding up and under your skirt and cupping your buttocks as your breasts rest on the top of the seat in front of you as he gently pushes you forward into it. You feel something graze against the mound of your innocent vagina, maybe a thumb, maybe something far larger...

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)