More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by meris meris

My bus arrives in 10 mins and I should have time to catch it alternatively I could try to catch a lift

Try to catch a ride with fellow classmate

I check Facebook on my phone and notice that a guy named Rhys is also on my course and lives very nearby so I decide to go over to his house and see if I can get a ride. I approach the house and ring the door bell a moment later a guy answers the door.

He looks about eighteen unkempt blonde hair fluttering in the air framing a freckled face with sky blue eyes. He looks neither thin nor fat but somewhere in the middle wearing a hoody dotted with marvel comic book characters over a white shirt with plane jeans down low.

"Hello?"

"Hey I'm Sam its Rhys right?"

"er yes"

"I know we haven't met before but I saw your part of the college group and I was wondering if I could please catch a lift there with you" I smile politely.

"Sure I was just about to leave actually"

He leads me to a rather beat up looking red Vauxhall "Sorry it doesn't look like much but its hard get a decent car with the price of insurance" he smiles ruefully. "Yeah I know what you mean" I respond as I get into the car with him and drive off.

The journey goes smoothly Rhys is a confidant driver, we get to know each other a bit but Rhys keeps drawing the conversation back to Minecraft or his favourite youtubers Markiplier and Pewdiepie. I know a decent amount about both and I'm able to talk about them easily which really makes the journey go by very fast.

Rhys parks up near the college on a quiet street, throughout the journey I've noticed him taking occasional lustful looks at my figure checking me out. "Thanks for the ride Rhys" I smile "No problem" he responds huskily. Just now I notice the growing bulge in his pants.

Should I give Rhys a proper thankyou for the lift?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)