More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jakelyon jakelyon

Truth or Dare???

Truth

Anita said, "Truth."

OK said Cathy, We will start off easy, "How many different guys have you done the nasty with"

"The nasty?", Anita asked questioningly.

"It's American for fuck", answered Cathy.

"Oh", answered Anita, blushing a darker shade of brown. "Umm I guess that would be two" she answered truthfully.

"Almost a virgin" Jo laughed.

"Why, how many different guys have you done it with?" challenged Anita.

"Is that your truth or dare question for me?" laughed Jo.

"Truth or Dare" Anita shot back to Jo

"I'll take truth" answered Jo.

"OK do you like to masturbate with a dildo or a vibrator", asked Anita boldly.

"I just like my fingers best" Jo answered truthfully and without embarrassment.

All of the girls giggled at her answer and Jo thought to herself "It would be fun to hear about how the other girls like to get themselves off. Maybe after I get to know them better we can talk about that."

"OK my turn" Jo said to the group, "Let's see, I know Cathy, Truth or Dare?"

"Truth" Cathy answered.

"Everyone says that you have large breasts, are they real?"

"Of course they are" Cathy answered with mock indignation. Arching her back she thrust her massive breasts forward in her t-shirt for all to see.

"Well how can we tell for sure" Allison said? "They could be fake and we would never know in your nice supportive bra. We need to see you without your bra off to tell for sure."

"Fine" Cathy answered pulling up her t-shirt, unclipping her bra to free her tits. Her large breasts hung in a nice natural curve from her chest, the large pink nipples stiffening slightly in the chill air of the room.

"I can't see them" said Jo. "I know this sounds weird but can I feel your breasts. It is kind of my way of seeing things."

Cathy thought for a second then said "Sure why not."

Jo reached out and touched the underside of her left breast, then her other hand caressed Cathy's right tit, feeling its weight and size. Her hand slowly traced a circle around the large, crinkled aureole, and slid across her long, stiff nipple.

Cathy let out a little groan as Jo touched her nipple. "Damn, stop that! You're making me all horny." Then she moved her breasts away from the gentle touch of Jo.

All of the girls sat watching as Cathy covered up her tits again. Jo broke the ice by saying "Who needs a refill. Let's get back to the game."

Back to the game or does someone else have a better idea?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)