More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Akuko17 Akuko17

What game does Syndey want to play?

Truth Or Dare

Sydney props herself up against the bed before saying the game. "We all know the game. Its truth or dare. We know the rules right everybody?" Everyone nodded as they sat around in a circle.

"So who should go first?"

"I will." All eyes turned on Lisandra as she spoke. Lisandra was about to pick someone before Sydney interrupted."By the way this is truth or dare, so if you dont comply to the dare or the truth, you get punished."

They nodded again then Lisandra spoke again. "I choose......Ashley. Truth..or dare?"

Ashley thought to herself for a moment before smiling. "Definatley dare."

Lisandra laughed and then straightened her face. "Okay dare huh? You have to......" Sydney scooched over and whispered into Liz's ear.

"Hey no hints!"

"Im not! Hush Ash!"

Sydney finished and Liz grinned stretched from ear to ear. "Okay you have to put....ice cubes in you're bra."

Ashley grinned for a moment then sighed. "Sheesh , is that the best you can do?" She stood up and walked out momentairly before coming back with a cup of ice. She pulled her shirt up exposing her small lace bra, making Lilly's face redden a bit. She slipped two ice cubes in each before shuddering quickly. "Oooo thats c-cold!!" She was about to pull them out before Sydney stopped her.

"No, you have to leave those there for a while!" Ash forwned as she sat down, rubbing where the ice began to melt against her shirt. Adter 10 minutes Liz nodded towards the rest and then turned to Ashley.

"Okay you can take them out now." Ashley quickly pulled out the icecubes, and sighed. She looked down and noticed the icecubes made her nipples hard, and now visible through the shirt.

"Aw man..." Lilly reddened again.

"Now its my turn to choose...i choose Kate. Truth or Dare?"

Kate turned to her and sighed. "Dare i guess."

Ashley smiled and then huddled with the rest of the group.

What does Ashley Dare Kate to Do, or let them do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)