More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bella_fae bella_fae

Which do you pick?

Truth!

Dani laughed. "Oh, sure. So typical of you, Jane. Take the EASY way out. Fine then...." She stood up from Nick's lap, walking over to you. "Fine. Truth it is. Take a look over at Derek."

You did as she as she said, though not quite understanding the reason behind it. "Yeah... There's Derek... So?"

"So? So...." Dani waggled a hand towards Derek. "Hey. Undo your fly."

"What?" You looked up at her in surprise. "Dani! What are you doing?!" Much to your shock, you see Derek obliging her command. "Derek! D-" You stopped short as his cock fell out from the zipper, your eyes widening at the sight. "Holy CRAP, Derek..."

"OK... So... Jane - Tell me... What do you think of Derek's dick?," Dani asked nonchalantly, leaning against the armchair.

"It's- um- big."

"Well, DUUH." Dani rolled her eyes. "I mean, be honest with him. You did pick TRUTH, right? Tell him the honest truth about it. Tell him what you think of it."

"I- um..." Your throat seemed to be closing itself off. Wow. The size of that thing-! "I think its big... and... I think-" A groan came from somewhere inside of you as you thought of words to describe what was before you, the sounds of the porn playing on the tv not helping your wandering mind. "I think its the best looking cock I've seen in a long time. I think its something I'd love to play with... I think it'd be a helluva ride... I think I wouldn't be able to fit it all in my mouth even if I tried to... Its just a monster..."

"Well, shucks, you sure know how to make a guy blush, Jane," Derek said with a laugh. "If I didn't know better, I'd think you were trying to flirt with ME."

"Now its your turn, Jane. You pick truth or dare to someone." Dani smirked, obviously proud of herself for arousing both you and Derek with her question.

My turn?, You thought, looking about the room. Hmm... Your eyes fell on Kimi, but the thought of Derek's member kept creeping to your mind.

What now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)