More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What's next?

Triss Merigold

Triss is one of the newest members of the Android Lodge. She joined in during her teens as an extremely rare futa operative, a new gender of women that was created through gene splicing and had leaked into the rest of the world. Triss was experimented on and trained to be a strong operative, her cock growing from her original 5.5 inches to over 14 inches, her body getting muscular and thick, her tits and ass injected with fat to stimulate growth. At her current age of 21, she is the ultimate futa operative.

She has served on 3 missions as a sex hostage, serving as an undercover sextoy to distract enemy forces through pure power of lust in order to rescue war prisoners and acquire data. Her body can withstand anything due to her artificial genes, constantly regenerating after sex to keep her body tight and fit.

She's acquired many kinks over her operations, and her favourite is her own cum. Her suit is installed with a cumsleeve to keep all the cum that comes out of her cock.... and Triss loves the taste of it. Her suit consists of very basic, sexy and light materials, especially her boots and pants, which slide on and lock with ease. The cocksleeve in particular was incredibly tight, making it feel like second skin. She could feel the cold wind brushing against her cock, making her shiver and stroke it to grow big and hard.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)