More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Rambrofizmo Rambrofizmo

What is the next Match

Trish Stratus VS Mickie James

The Arena is proud to present the blowoff match of one of sexiest fueds in the history of WWE.

Trish is one of the most famous and respected woman in all of wrestling. She has grown to inspire and become the role of countless woman around the world.

Unfortunately one of these woman are Mickie James. The small town girl's admiration for trish evolved into obsession and lust. Over the years she kisses, kidnapped prople close to trish, and even beat her at Wrestlemania. But even all thats not enough for Mickie she wants trish all to herself.

She challenged Trish to any match in the Arena. The catch of course being if she loses to Mickie she will have to marry her and live her life as Mickies wife.

Surprisingly, Trish accepted. She explained to the Arena bookers that she realised she'll never be able to kick mickie out her life but she can take control the situation. Since Mickie desperately wants to be by Trish's side the she can Trish's pet. She may not be able to lose mickie but she can make a use out the former annoyance.

After some debating the Arena bookers decided this rivarly needed a brand new match type to end things once and for all. They have Dubbed this match, the Collared or Cum match. Each fighter has a different goal to win the match. For Mickie she must make trish cum by any means possible. For Trish she must be able to collar Mickie and officially make the crazy girl her pet.

Will this match end in wedding bells or collars and leashes?

How do we start the match

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)