More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Stumpy_jim Stumpy_jim

Who am I, what do I look like, what am I doing?

Trina, 39, human, diplomat

Checking my dark hair, brown eyes, my curvy body, pilowy breasts larger than my head and my schlong hanging down to my knees, I sigh with relief.

"Mum?" I hear my daughter Leah call from the next room over.

"Yes honey?" I ask, checking the butterfly tattoo on my butt.

"Jane is throwing up."

I sigh and leave the bathroom, walking past Leah into the next room over, where I can hear my other daughter in the bathroom. I knock on the door. "Are you okay baby?"

"No..." Jane said, her tone pathetic and sickly.

Walking in, I go to comfort my little girl, doubled over the bowl. Rubbing her back, I hum. "Don't worry, this'll pass soon..."

"Why can't this be finished now?"

"It takes time, dear, I had it just now, so don't worry, you aren't alone."

Jane looks up and stares at me, then flushes red as she rips her gaze back to the bowl. "Uh, you're naked, mum."

Looking down, seeeing my daughter was right, I chuckle. "Sorry, I was just jerked to attention by Leah, so I didn't have time to change. I go get dressed now, okay, baby?"

Jane simply nods.

I then go back to my room and open my wardrobe, picking out a nice dress that shows my mature curves just right, while also displaying my bulge and still looking professional. Putting on heels, I walk back to my daughters' room and check on Jane.

What does Trina do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)