More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by protoborg protoborg

Who do you want to follow? More information about Trigen? More Information about the daily habits of its people?

Trigen Continued

The sexuality of the Trigens is just one aspect of the species that is very different from Earth. They also exhibit some behaviors that most Earthlings would find disturbing at best. Trigens do not bathe as a general rule. They do not wear clothing, as stated before. They are also not potty trained and have never been throughout their half billion year history. Visitors from Earth are advised to not point it out as most Trigens will only laugh and some may even cause Earthlings harm. Trigens are very proud of their culture and its "idiosyncrasies". Plus, they will likely think Earthlings are out of their minds.

The average Trigen does not wear clothing as there is little point. Trigen may orbit in the same sort of variable temperature zone as Earth does, but Trigen has advanced so far beyond Earth technology that the weather is well within the people's control. The weather control systems are some of the best in the galaxy. In fact, Trigen is the number one supplier of planetary weather control systems in the entire Milky Way Galaxy. They have deals with societies in thirty different star systems. By I digress. Trigens find that the total lack of any difference in the way they dress has given rise to a culture of mutual friendship and caring that is just not present on other planets. Some of the other cultures in the galaxy have actually begun to implement the Trigen dress code in their own worlds.

Trigen society does not just eschew clothing. No Trigen throughout their history has ever been potty trained. No one on Trigen really knows why other planets bother with this (to them) archaic practice, but it has long been accepted in their society that people have certain biological needs and suppressing them just so that the person can find some room to "properly" relieve themselves is kind of stupid. It is a well-established practice for visitors to Trigen to have their bodily functions temporarily released so that they do not feel out of place while on Trigen. Trigen exports have even begun to include "un-training" kits. The kits are VERY popular on some worlds tat have come to see the wisdom behind the Trigen philosophy.

Another of the noticeable differences between Earth and Trigen is that no one on Trigen has ever bathed. In other words, Trigens never take showers and they never take baths. Of course, the primary reason for this is that they never invented personal hygiene. Granted this results in the entire planet smelling like the inside of a men's locker room, but since every Trigen grows up with the body odor of the entire planet in their nose, they really don't know any different. The Trigens do tend to avoid leaving their home-world if they can help it as they can't stand how clean the rest of the galaxy is. The average Trigen pisses and shits at least 10 times a day wherever they happen to be. They piss and shit much like an Earth baby would; without any conscious control and without really noticing that have. You might think that all that bodily waste would leave everyone sick and dying. That would be true if it weren't for the nanites that flow through every Trigen's body. The very same nanites that allow Trigens to live comfortably in any weather and with any and all diseases are what allow them to not worry about piles of feces and pools of urine just sitting around the planet.

Continues?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)