More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by whitemambaforever2 whitemambaforever2

Who is transformed first?

Trevor McLean, Stoner College Student (Space Parasite)

It was a cold spring night in the woods of Southern Maine when Trevor McLean found himself sitting around a dying campfire in the middle of a small circle of tents, the last one awake on a friend's camping trip. Everyone else had gone to bed or wandered off to find a nice spot for some camping trip sex with a chosen partner. Trevor alone had no partner, and wasn't feeling particularly tired. So instead of following the example of his friends and acquaintances, Trevor stayed out, and packed himself several bowls of weed to smoke. He had wanted to bring shrooms, but his bitch of a dealer Alexa had refused to sell them for anything near a good price.

More than a bit high, and definitely burnt out, Trevor leaned back against the log he was sitting against, and looked up at the stars. The Milky Way filled the sky like it always did in the dark woods surrounding the tiny community of Mistville. Stress from college, home troubles stemming from his parent's recent divorce, and sadness over being dumped had numbed his emotions long before he had started smoking his latest pipefull, and the young man searched for meaning among the stars. He had chosen to go to the small Mistville College for the large amounts of nature that surrounded it, and yet even that was currently failing to cheer him up. Trevor sighed. He just wanted to feel in control of his own life for once.

As if on cue, his eyes began to notice one particularly bright star that Trevor did not recognize. His eyes began to widen as he realized the star was getting bigger and brighter. As Trevor watched, what he assumed at first had been a star rapidly fell from the sky, shining with blue light as it came closer and closer, before shooting overhead and seemingly making impact with the woods just over the nearby hill. At least it seemed like it had made impact, because no explosion or even noise followed what should have been a meteor strike.

Trevor, blinking to make sure he hadn't gone crazy, reached into his pocket and grabbed his headlamp. Imagine the money involved if he was the first one to discover whatever that thing was! He wouldn't have to do anything with his life save hike and smoke. It didn't take long to find the "impact" site. Cresting the small hill that had blocked his view of the landing, Trevor found the object glowing blue, in the center of a small clearing. Sliding down the leaf covered hillside, Trevor slowly approached the object. Upon getting closer to it, Trevor found it to be a small metal sphere, hovering at about chest height. A ring of blue lights wrapped around it's center, and a small crease wrapped around the top, like a lid.

Trevor, not in the best head space in the first place, cautiously approached. Step by step, prepared to run at the first sign of trouble, Trevor got closer and closer to the floating sphere. Finally, he found himself right in front of the mysterious object. A low hum filled the air, unignorable, almost as though it was in his head. Whatever this thing was, it clearly had crazy technology within it. Imagine how much money someone would pay for it. Trevor reached forth, and grabbed the small orb, cradling it in his two hands like a precious egg. As he did so, the lights, on the orb shut off, save for the one that now faced him. Focused into a laser like beam, it quickly washed over him, running over his entire body in the span of a second. Trevor blinked once, amazed that he was still standing after whatever that was. The lights on the orb turned back on, now flashing green.

With a hiss and some steam, the lid like structure on the top of the orb lifted, revealing the object to be hollow. Trevor, remembering sci-fi stories of heroes whisked away from mundane life on earth, looked into the small opening, trying to see what was inside. What he found was a small, worm like creature. He had barely comprehended it's form before it shot out of the sphere, painfully burrowing into his nose.

Trevor fell backwards, trying to scream. Pain filled his head as he could feel the small creature burrowing its way into his nose and even further beyond. Trevor failed to notice the sphere shoot back into the sky as he writhed on the ground. Realizing he needed help, Trevor struggled to his feet, and began to stumble his way back to camp. Cresting the hill, he tripped and rolled down it. His vision turning blurry, Trevor began a last ditch effort to try and drag himself back to camp. As the world began to go black, he heard a tiny voice in his head whisper take, own, conquer, Breed.

Where does Trevor wake up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)