More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Robopoop Robopoop

Who are you

Trevor Johnson, a 40 year old unemployed perv

The alarm clock in my room began to chime for a newly arrived Monday morning. For the next few minutes, I took my time to get out of bed in my freshly acquired abode, this swanky penthouse apartment in the city. As I stood up, I relished in the sight of the furbished abode in all its expensive modern glory as I made my way to the bathroom to get cleaned up for the day ahead. Ever since I found out I got these powers of absolute believability, I had been taking advantage of it ever since. Life had been extra easy and so much more fun. I 'convinced' a real estate agent that I was the rightful owner of this apartment, and he gave me the keys after 'correcting' some of his company records. I had a bit of fun making my bitter rivals and enemies pay for their transgressions throughout my previously miserable life, and I solved my financial troubles by asking for money from some very rich people on the street, who were very eager to 'donate' their millions into my 'investment fund' in the bank. Over the course of the week, I had washed my hands clean of years of bad luck and treachery, and gained a new life of debauchery I would never have dreamed.

As I dried myself off, I realized what it was that I enjoyed most about my new powers, and that was the ability to have loads of sex with whomever I wanted, whenever I wanted. It was the one thing that I focused my powers mostly on. It didn't matter if they were married or unavailable, or even if what I said was completely absurd or unreasonable. All succumbed to my empowered words, stories and lies. Legs were spread. Panties were thrown away. Load after load of my hot cum dispensed into or onto some of the most hottest women I knew or randomly found. I had never had this much action in my lifetime, and it all seemed too good to be true. Looking down my slightly portly body, I could already see my overly excited woody already craving for some action and I wondered what kind of adventures I would have from today onwards.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)