More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

How does he end up naked? Do the ladies strip him naked? Tree branch takes off his trunks? Or Falls in the river rapids?

Tree branch takes off his trunks

Mike was there in the forest with both Beatrice and Mindy. He was wearing only his red swimming trunk and Beatric and mindy wearing there shirts, Cargo pant and camp boots. There they were enjoy the stroll through the wood as the ladies enjoyed the fresh air as they went through they exotic and lovley safari.

"Whoa this is a very lovley place Mike" said Beatrice as she was amazed at the sites of the exotic beauty of the forest as the 3 of them are walking through "yeah yeah, I'm so impressed" said Mindy not be that impressed and very sarcastic.

Then as they walk Mike went on saying "as you can there on you right there in a olive tree as it has been around for decades scenes the two hundreds a very long time" then a mike said that Beatrice then said "whoa Mike that is interesting" as Mindy said "Really come Like I would believe that? Please!!" As they keep on walking.

"Well right now you guys are as I can say you girls can go ahead and take pictures so feel free to do so" said Mike as he stop for the two ladies to take picture as they had there backs turned from Mike. The as both Beatrice and Mindy were taking pictures deasaster started to strike with Mike swimming trunk started to hunk up to a tree branch .There as the ladies beatrice and Mindy were taking pictures of the forest camera phones Mike was busy trying his best to get his trunks out of the tree branch as he could. Then as poor Mike tried his best, struggling hard to get his red trunks out of the branch. He pulled and pulled as hard as he could until in a split second and in the blink of an eye the red trunks were ripped off of him completely as he was standing there completely naked to the shocking look on his face.

Then as the tow women Beatric and Mindy still took pictures of the exotic forest they where alarmed by the sound of a rip as they still had there backs turn from Mike as he was afraid that both of them would see him naked.

Then as the two women heard the rip they stopped taking pics of forest and while the wondered where the sound came from as Mike hid behind the bushes as he was embarrased as he ever was.

Then as the ladies looked around wanting to know where the ripping noise came from. "Mike did you hear that it sounds to me like something just ripped" said Breatrice "yeah seriously where the hell did that rip come from?" Asked Mindy and as Mindy asked the question Mike the answered with nervesness in him he said "well uuhh probably sssomeone ripping up something" said Mike "oh ok" said Beatrice as her Mindy with there backs turn from Mike continued to take picture.

Then as the ladies stop taking pictures she they turned to see Mike hiding the bushes. "Ahh Mike honey why are you behide those bushes?, are you ok?" Asked Beatrice sounding very concerned "ahh ok Beatrice I'm ok thanks" said Mike as he was still behind the bushes "well if that is the case sir get your ass from behind the bushes and let the tour of the forest continue come on" said Mindy as demanding as she is to Mike. "Ahh I...can't right now if by any chance you girls can past me a towel to wear" said Mike in desparation still hiding himself while embarased at the fact that he did'nt want the ladies to see him nude, exposed and on full display.

"Why the hell not?" Asked Mindy, as she paused for a moment from what she asked Mike when she looked down to a ripped pear of red trunks. Then as both Mindy and Beatrice saw the ripped pear of red trunks Mindy looked at Beatrice and then at Mindy as she looked back at the red ripped tunks on the ground, walked towards them and picked them up to the shock and embarrasment if Mike that was hinding behind the bushes.

"Mikey boy tell me something are these ripped red swimming trunk yours the ones you were wearing earlier?" Asked Mindy, with a smile on her face. "Ahh.... yyyesss ttthey are!!" said Mike, embarrassed trying to get the words out of his mouth. "Well, if these are your trunks and it's the only thing you were wearing that means" said Mindy as she stopped for a moment and looked a Beatrice as she continue "someone is NAKED" said Mindy, pointing out the obvious. "Look bitch I'm not naked" said Mike as he is in a very very humilating situation.

"Well if that is the case come on out so me and Beatrice can see you with your hands at you side" said Mindy with a grin on her face, "No!!!" said Mike, as he still refuse to come out from behind the bushes.

Is Mike given a towel to wear? Or Does Mindy and Beatrice go behind the bushes to see mike's perdicament?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)