More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CamperA CamperA

Will Betty and Ken Get into bed together?

Treasure Hunt

On Saturday morning Ken Brock was just finishing loading up his truck when Betty exited her house waving a cherry hello. He could not take his eyes off of Betty Lake as she walked across her lawn weaing a shirt tied off above her flat stomach and a pair of shorts that showed off her tanned firm legs. "Morning Betty, where is Ken?"

"Oh, he had an emergency at the hospital but with luck he will meet up with us later." Betty said in an off handed way that seemed to say we don't need Ken to have a good day.

The drive across town took about twenty minutes and Ken thought to himself that he would really like to do some extra treasure hunting on Betty's naked body. He of course was unaware that Betty was starting to have the same thoughts which made her feel giddy and more than a little excited. "There are a few old items of interest in that attic," Ken said touching Betty's naked leg. "I am sure that there will be something that you will like."

At the touch of Ken's hand on her leg Betty felt a tingle of excitement course through her body, she felt her nipples harden against the fabric of her shirt.
"I'm a married woman," she scolded herself but she also felt the thrill of something that might be illicit and she suddenly wanted to feel more of the same.

The attic was very hot and stuffy, not even the one open window gave the treasure hunters any relief and after a half an hour Ken decided to take his shirt off forgetting for a moment that his new neighbor Betty was there with him. "Oh, I'm sorry Betty I was so lost in my mind that I forgot that had special company with me today." Betty smiled at him. "I am so used to working alone, I will put my sirt back on if you want."

"No, don't do that, I don't mind in the least," she said while looking at Ken's body the sweat shining on his abs. They weren't six packers but he was in good shape just the same and she felt horny. Inside Betty was feeling hot for her new neighbor. "You work out a bit don't you?"

"Not as much as I should," Ken said as he returned to the cleanup of the attic. "So far I've only found one or two items that interest me."

"What did you find?" Betty said excitedly. "I thought I found something that I liked but I'm not sure if it will go with the decor of the house."

"Then keep looking," Ken said as he rummaged through the items in front of him. He could feel Betty's eyes on him as he continued to work shirtless with the sweat gleaming from his back and chest. "Oh, look at this," he said suddenly as he found an old envelope and opened it. "I can't believe what I see."

"What did you find?" Betty asked excitedly. "Let me see." She moved next to Ken just to see what he had found. "Are those naughty pictures?"

"They sure are," Ken said as he looked through them. "There must be at least fifty of these pictures. If I remember right this was an early form of porn, just look at the clothing that the women are wearing. Corsets and such."

"But they are all topless and some are being fucked." Betty said not realizing that she was using the word fuck in front of a stranger.

"Well, I could sell these on the internet." Ken said. "They don't hold a candle to you Betty, why don't you loosen your shirt, after all it is very hot up here."

Betty was feeling hot but not for the heat, she was suddenly horny and for her Ken would be the perfect answer. "Not a bad idea Ken if you promise not to tell anyone." When Ken agreed she not only untied her shirt but took it off letting her breasts free. "In for a penny," she said. "After all you aren't wearing a shirt."

The Big F?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)