More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sleepy7 Sleepy7

In transit

Traveling along

Tom was driving and Daphne sat next to him in the passenger seat. Jo and Chad sat in the second row and Angie shared the third row with the luggage overflow.

The GPS displayed 10 hours to go to their destination and they had been on the road for about 3 hours already. Daphne was reading off potential activities for their trip to Tom from her phone. The list of things to do was keeping Tom from the boredom of driving. Tom looked in his rear view mirror and saw Angie fast asleep and Chad and Jo were immersed in a movie they were watching on his Laptop with big headphone speakers. Correction, Jo was immersed in the movie and Chad was sneaking a peek down Jo's low cut tank top under her unzipped hoodie jacket. My, but that girl liked pushing those tits up.

Tom chuckled to himself, it would be an awkward trip for everyone if Chad got caught sneaking a peek at Jo's amazing cleavage before they even got to their destination.

"What? You thought the private nude beach funny? It is number 2 on the list. I'll bet you'd love to see Jo naked." Daphne teased, which snapped Tom out of his thoughts.

Tom stammered a response. "Huh? No, that's not why. Never mind."

Daphne chuckled. She could always fluster him, ever since they were kids. Daphne dated his best friend Franklin all through high school and while he had a crush on her then, he considered her like a sister now. They stayed friends while both dated other people, nothing serious.

Tom noticed little snow flakes coming down on the windshield. It got dark so early this time of year and the snowflakes were reflecting in the headlights of the van. Tom was starting to get a bit drowsy from driving.

Daphne must have noticed, "do you need to switch out? I'm good to drive."

Tom shook his head, "next service station is about an hour, I can make it till then."

Daphne gave him the, 'I'm not convinced' look.

"I want to get a head of this weather, it wasn't supposed to snow till tomorrow." Tom insisted.

Daphne turned around and looked into the back seat. Tom quickly checked the rear view mirror and to his relief noticed Chad watching the movie again.

"LIKING" chapters keeps the story going, please reward good content with "Likes" and constructive feedback!

What keeps Tom alert?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)