More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bungakawa2000 bungakawa2000

Does the trap suceed?

Trapped trappers

For a moment, nothing happened. Velma did her best to keep a cool head during the excruciating wait. She rehearsed the plan over and over in her head, making sure that nothing could go wrong. "The fake Zombie cannot miss stepping on the roller-skate and if the net fails to work, Daphne will be ready in the next room!" she thought to herself, confidently. Thinking the bad guys would show up quicker if she didn't look like she was expecting them, Velma started to walk here and there in the dining room, deliberately turning her back to the secret door.

Just as she was about to lose hope, the wooden panel rolled over silently. The plump heroine startled when a muddy growl echoed behind her. A scared "Jinxies!" escaped her when the monster came rushing from the darkness, oblivious of the ingenious girls' stratagem. Sure enough, its green foot landed on the skate and the Zombie zoomed straight past Velma, waving its arms wildly. But they had forgotten about the uneven floor of the old house: a slat of wood sticking out between two planks brought the skate to a sudden stop and sent its passenger crashing right into a wall, far from the trapped lamp standard!

As the infuriated monster painfully picked himself up, Velma decided it was time to run. "Here I come, Daphne!" she yelled as she got close to the door. She was not a particularly good runner, but the footsteps of the Zombie behind her pumped adrenaline in every muscle of her body. "Damn, she thought. I know this is just a mascarade, but that guy is fightfully convincing!"

Her hearth beating wildly, Velma slammed the door behind her. "Phew. Now I'm sa - Aiieeeeeeee!" Too late! The heavy net landed on the courageous girl and sent her face first on the ground, nearly knocking her glasses off her nose. She heard someone land lightly next to her. "Daphne! she cried. Wrong target! Release me, quick! The Zombie is coming!" Velma had often doubted the efficacity of those nets, out of which it was seemingly easy to crawl, but she was to review her opinions now: she could barely turn her head left and right, much less free herself! Pinned to the cold floor, she felt a pair of feminine hands fumble on her body as if they were looking for something. One hand found her right breast and squeezed it hard. "Aiieee! What's with you! squealed Velma. Quit groping and help me out! The Zombie will be here any second! D... Daphne? Is that you?"

Something heavy landed on her head with a "thunk!" and Velma took a trip in the world of dreams...

Where will Velma wake up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)