More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by LiteraryLover LiteraryLover

What's next?

Trapped In The Sewer (ENF/Group Sex)

"No, we came through that way!" Richie yelled.

"No we didn't, it was this way!" Mike retorted.

"Oh god, I think I'm having an panic attack...." Eddie muttered.

The group had beaten that....thing, but now they were all quickly falling apart.

"Guys!" Beverly shouted over the squabbling Losers. "We need to focus....and calm down."

"How the hell can we calm down? We don't even know if that thing's gone for good....or if there's more like it down here." Richie asked.

Bev closed her eyes and thought about how she could call herself and the others. Despite her and the others all having left high school behind them this summer, here they were acting like frightened children in the sewer.

Her hands shaking, she started to undo her dirty, torn tan overalls.

"Wh-wh-what are you doing?" Bill stuttered out. "If we're closer together as a group, then we'll be able to get through this." Bev answered, her voice uneasy as well.

The rest of her clothes soon were off as well and placed on the somewhat clean concrete floor and away from the filthy water.

And then she stood before them, fully nude. Her pale, young adult body still appeared radiant even in the dark, dank sewer. She tried her best to cover up, despite what she knew the group needed to do.

"Bev...." Ben spoke in shock and trying to avert his eyes to the treasure he had dreamed about all of Senior year.

"Guys, look..... I want you to.... Look at me, touch me, do.... whatever. Just, get this shithole out of your minds so we can get out of here." Beverly told them and moved her arms away for the group to see.

"Holy shit, man." Richie said in surprise

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)