More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Pedhs Pedhs

Which plan to go with?

Trap after training.

You thought of the many possibilities to capture Murayama and each one has its charm. But getting the chance to tie Murayama up after practice, with her alone and wearing only tight pants, pink sneakers with no socks, and a tight pink blouse that leaves her pretty belly on display, makes your mind go into ecstasy.

You then go to her gym class and find a place to take her after capturing her. There you find a small shop, it is very far away and rarely does anyone go there. This place is perfect!

You then go to the warehouse and there you find a mattress on the floor and ropes, just what you needed. You then take the ropes, leave the warehouse closing the door and wait for the right hidden moment.

Time passes and after everyone leaves the gym, you see Murayama in the same clothes he always wears when he goes to the gym. You smile devilishly and as Murayama walks absently, you approach from behind and quickly grab Murayama. She tries to scream and break free, but you your mouth and quickly immobilize her arms. You push Murayama against the wall and press your body against hers, feel the heat of her body and also her delicious nipples. You lick Murayama's neck and drag her to the warehouse. Once there, you throw Murayama on the mattress, close the warehouse door and jump on top of it. She looks away in fear and you just think about how to start having fun with her body.

How do you start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)