More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tygerflamez tygerflamez

How shall you next proceed?

Traditionally: Try and pick up a girl at a bar.

No one worth fucking is going to be at a bar at 10 AM, so you spend the day finding the perfect night club and, yes, jacking off that erection that just won't go away. At five o' clock you take a hot shower and get dressed for an evening on the town. You take your expensive car down to the nightclub that you have chosen, Flux, and luckily find parking right across the street. Seeing your nice attire and fancy car, the bouncer let's you into the club right away, and you soon are passing a bevy of frustrated individuals. Before you enter you briefly look back, spotting a beautiful older woman in a long white dress with golden hair, on the arm of a sophisticated gentleman in a full tuxedo. "If only," you say under your breath as you turn back and enter the loud and flashy nightclub. You walk in with an air of relaxation and anticipation, pausing briefly to look over the "situation" and see who might be your partner tonight. On the dance floor you see a couple of girls younger than you, probably no more than 18, both brown haired with average-height skinny bodies. They are dancing provocatively in short skirts and looking around to see the attention they are attracting. One looks up and catches your eye as you lean over the railing at the entrance of the club. You casually smile and scan the club for other options. Sitting at a table alone, holding a fruity drink and staring off into the distance, is a woman in her twenties (around your age). She has pretty short brown and red hair, yet is staring at the table as though the rest of the world does not exist around her. If you had to guess, you would think that she is in some way depressed. Finally you look to the bar, taking in what seems to be the woman who no one seems to have approached. She is wearing a long maroon dress, with just enough leg and cleavage showing to make every man in the room adjust their pants. She toys with her gin and tonic, daring anyone with big enough balls to try and take he home for the night.

Which girl(s) do you want to pursue?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)