More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by staafje staafje

What will sexy Tracy do next?

Tracy slipped her soaking wet stockings and panties off!

"I have time, Lewis, um ... first, can I use your bathroom a second?"

Lewis grinned, and said, "I don't have a choice, so if you like, go ahead."

Tracy smiled and ducked into the bathroom. Her stockings and panties were soaking wet, she slipped them off and came back out.

"If you want to come, feel free to do it." Tracy moved a chair closer and sat down. Lewis was still stiff, his hand making lazy jerk off motions. Tracy threw one leg over the chair's arm and hiked her skirt. Lewis was back in his world again, moaning softly. Tracy heard herself saying "Make him tighter." And he did. He resumed stroking his cock to it's full length and girth. He turned his body so Tracy had a full view of his balls, cock and ass. Lewis stroked his hand over his balls again, lifting them. She felt he was teasing her. Again Tracy gave him an order. "I want to see you fuck your fist, Lewis."

He made a moaning sound. Tracy's fingers were covered in cunt juices, as she fucked her hot pussy with three fingers. She watched in rapt attention as Lewis took his cock into his fist. She heard herself gasp, found herself entranced by him, the ease at which Lewis offered himself to pleasure. Lewis and Tracy both gasped, and he shuddered.

"I'm going to jerk myself hard for you," he panted. "Let you see how I can blow my spunk far away!"

"Yes, Lewis, show me, jerk it hard for me" Tracy groaned as her fingers slipped past her cunt lips, buried to the knuckle in a hot slit.

Lewis cried out loud as his slick precum-covered hands milked his purple shaft faster. He looked at Tracy as he bounced and began to cry out, "Cum with me, Tracy, I want to hear you cumming too."

She needed no more urging and she started to ride a strong climax screaming with him. Lewis's cum sprayed up into his face, he was leaning over his cock mouth open to catch his load. More than ever, a good eight or nine volleys of semen shot up.

Tracy was still cumming as he shuddered hard and leaned forward, collapsing on the bed, face down. We said nothing for what seemed forever. Lewis rolled to his stomach to look at Tracy. He grinned. "Well? Did you enjoy it?"

She merely nodded, smiling, too lost in a sexual high to speak. "If you'd like to do something else?" He gave Tracy a sheepish grin. "If you have any ideas, I'll see what I can do to help you." Tracy's mind swirled with ideas. "I want you to fuck me, Lewis, hard!"

Not to Tracy's surprise, he smiled and said, "I think that can be arranged for you!"

How did Lewis fuck Tracy?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)