More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by keupajer keupajer

Does Tracy accept?

Tracy accepts the invitation.

Tracy and Kate was making it up the stairs to the apartment kissing passionately as Kate pulled on Tracy’s red dress, exposing her huge black tits in the middle of the common assent for everyone to see, if they should pass by. Tracy had her big black nipples hanging at Kates’ mouth height, and she was pushing them generously into Kates’ mouth. Kate had her back against the door, and she fumbled with the keys for her apartment, as she was almost drowning in Tracy’s big tits.

A young man passed them, as he walked down from his apartment above. He got a great view of the tall woman’s’ huge breasts, but Tracy paid him no attention; she was very horny and had her full focus on the tiny redhead in front of her. Right as he passed by, Kate unhooked Tracy’s bra and pulled it down along with her tight red dress. Tracy’s bra and dress hit the floor, and the young man turned his head to see her huge black ass. The big woman was not wearing panties, so without her dress she was completely naked, which was quite a contrast to the fully clad Kate.

Kate finally managed to unlock the front door behind her, and the much taller 33 old year Tracy pushed her inside the apartment. They left Tracy’s red dress and bra on the stairs outside, but Kate managed to push the front door closed on their way in.

The fully dressed Kate backed trough her apartment, leading the nude Tracy into her bedroom. Kate fell on her back onto the bed, and her red hair spread out around her head like a colored liquid. Tracy wasted no time, and climbed up on the bed. She placed one knee on each side of Kates’ head, and then she slowly lowered her sex onto Kates’ freckled face.

As Tracy slowly spread her legs, Kate saw her long black labia part, revealing pinkness inside her lush womanhood. What caught Kates’ attention was Tracy’s huge pink clit. It was rock hard and shivering in anticipation of what was to come. The first thing to make contact with Kates’ face was the long black labia; it enveloped her nose completely, as it disappeared into the pink flesh. As soon as the tips of the black labia touched Kates’ cheeks, the big pink clit touched down just between Kates’ eyes.

Tracy started grinding her womanhood against Kate’s face, before she moved down a bit to push her big pink love bottom into the young girls’ mouth. She kept her back as straight as possible, and pulled her tits out of the way by the nipples. She wanted to get a good look at Kates’ cute face, as she was riding it, but her own belly concealed most of it from her. Tracy felt like a predator, humping the face of a cute girl, there would have no chance of overpowering her. Not that Kate seemed interested in stopping any of it, but the feeling turned Tracy on and pushed her over the edge.

As she came Tracy fell forward, trying to push her big clit even further into Kates’ mouth, her big tits hanging only a few inches over the fabric of the bed. Kate sucked every last wave of orgasm out of Tracy’s big clit, making her moan out loud.

After an intense climax, Tracy lifted her sex away from Kates’ face, and spoke to her in a soft voice: “Hey sexy, I want to see you naked to? Why don’t you strip out of those jeans and that top, so I can take care of you next?”

Kate looked thoughtful for a second, and then she spoke: “I want to do the same you just did, but you are so much stronger than me. It is hard to feel in control, when you are so much more powerful. ”

Tracy moved down and looked Kate into her eyes. “I see your point sweetie, what do you have in mind?”

Kate pointed to the corners of her bed post in the head end of the bed. Tracy could see some pink fluffy stuff. She quickly realized that the pink fluff was covering up some blank gray handcuffs. Kate blushed a bit; “If I tie you up, I will feel a lot more empowered and in control.”

Tracy was no stranger to being tied up. Due to her large frame it was practically the only way she could ever feel submissive. She looked at the pink plush handcuffs; they looked like some cheap teenage toys from EBay. Tracy recognized them by the pink fluff, and she knew they would be fairly easy to get out of, if she needed to.

Tracy had just met Kate; was she really ready to let the tiny girl tie her up? If she refused on the other hand, it might cut their encounter short, and Tracy was definitely not finished with Kate for tonight.

Does Tracy let Kate tie her up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)