More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What other stories that has to do with cfnf scene and moments?

Tracy & Forgetful Mrs. Bridges

Hi there everyone, my name is Tracy Bosworth, and I am 18 years old. I live opposite a lady name Mrs. Kathy Bridges who is about 45 year old divorce with the body of a younger woman as she had nice D cup breast, hour glass figure and a big bum that would make the boys and men stop and stare. However, I for one have the same kind of body, but Mrs. Bridges on the other hand has a way better body than mine, for she is my inspiration of being fit and both looking and feeling good.

One thing I must point out about Mrs. Bridges is that she forgets one thing and one thing only, and that is to put on her clothes. You would think that by her forgeting to wear something, that Mrs. Bridges might be some type of nudist, or maybe it must of been wash day that day, for all her clothes had to be washed which would result in her not wearing anything.

I had metion that she had a lovley body, but I forgot to tell you is the description of her privates. Her breast or D cups, her pussy has fur, or as you could say a bush and a tanned bare bum that would give any man a hard on, for as much times I have seen this woman naked. Mrs. Bridge forgetting to wear something, I alway have to carry a sheet, or a towel to cover her up, for she is bound to be found somewhere exposing herself and seen by anyone.

Where is Mrs. Bridges found by Tracy?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)