More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by LevelsOfAbstraction LevelsOfAbstraction

Oh shit.

Tracer and Winston of Overwatch.

"Holy shit. Winston's out cold!" Tracer exclaims, dashing over to examine her colleague. She turns to you, her eyes glancing over you, coming to rest on your brown eyes. "What's your name?"

"Uh... John." You stutter out, "John Doe."

"Well John, my name is Lena Oxton, but most people know me as Tracer. What you did tonight took a lot of courage, the world needs more people like you," She says, shooting you a grin that makes your heart melt a little. "I'm part of a group trying to restart Overwatch, and we are looking for people just like you." The breeze picks up as an old-fashioned Overwatch dropship lands before you, and a couple of people rush out to drag Winston's limp body in.

"Listen, love. I've got to run, but if you're interested in joining you can come with us," she adds, vanishing behind you. You feel her warm breath on your neck, her voice a flimsy, unclear yet very important, promise in your ear. "And I'd love to....get to know you...better," She whispers in a sensual tone. You feel the start an Overwatch Uprising event in your pants.

"Well, I guess I'll..."

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)