More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What is Usha's plan?

Town House - A Swingers Club

A couple of weeks passed before I had to travel to one of the company sites in the next city, I decided to take a detour.

I got lost on a half dilapidated trading estate. But soon found the reason for going off course…

It looked like a large Victorian pub, sat snug against a main line railway bridge. I found myself drawn to a sign. It had the same vague name that I found online the week before.

Town House.

This was the place.

To be honest It looked rather scruffy from the outside. A little neglected. The windows were barred for security and there was a full array of CCTV. The white wash walls could do with a fresh lick of paint.

But the Google imagines of the rooms inside had looked quite nice. Mood lighting throughout. Each room seemed to be themed (toyroom, SciFi, Ottoman harem, and a millionaire's penthouse) All of which were stylishly decorated, It had a nice bar area with a 70s disco dancefloor. A full spa room.

There was also a fully equipped dungeon which, to be honest., I was happy to give a miss. Too many chains and medieval machines for my liking.

But alas… I had work to do. Yet, I promised myself that i will return with Chris.

And give him hell.

~

Chris flipped. But I remained strong, and told him I was doing it. If he couldn't cope then he can leave. This was going to be my way of getting level. Getting even, by getting laid. And he had to watch every minute and not get involved.

"You're just being cruel." Chris stormed out the frontdoor and didn't return.

I began to worry. That night was spent sobbing into my pillow. Had I been selfish? Had I broken this family?

No.. Chris had.

But how would I explain this to our child, Ashly?

~

But the day after, Christopher returned.

He accepted on the condition that this was to be the one and only time.

I scoffed,"As long as you keep your dick in your pants and no more hotels and hookers. Then, yes. Only once"

Chris slipped his hands into the pockets of his jeans. He hung his head. "I asked to be office-based. They agreed. So no more trips away. And definitely no more hookers."

"Good."

"Less money though. A grand a month in lost commission. They think I'm crazy."

"It's the cost of a marriage."

I could have stopped there. Could have just settled on him not spending nights away. But I had a virus in my head called , a which had control if me. I wanted to dance with another man. I wanted to kiss a stranger… I still wanted my one night stand. "You don't have to watch if you don't want."

"I'll go with you. But I might not be able to watch."

"That's fine."

What happens at the club?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)