More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ThisRascal ThisRascal

What's next?

Tower of Seduction

(This character's origin story is in the chapters of Seductive Touch, check it out!)

It pays to be expertly trained by superheroes even if they are mutants. Since arriving at the Xavier Institute I had mastered my abilities and made a name for myself. The powers of sexual attraction when my bare skin touches another's bare skin, have led to some pretty interesting follies at the Xavier Institute and the spotlight was put on me. Eventually leading me to get an invitation from the one and only global superhero team: the Avengers. How cool is that?!

My first day had arrived and here I was standing on the street of the infamous Avengers tower. I was in the big leagues now baby! Just imagine all the new faces and all the new hotties...... Don't get me wrong, the Xavier Institute has some of the sexiest woman on the planet, but a new face has a certain arousal to it. And with the last box in my hand I made my way into the lobby. Nothing too impressive in the lobby, just a receptionist desk, a gift shop, and a private elevator for us heroes. It was all public, this first floor was, but it was all a facade. The real magic started up at the 28th floor, where the hero's floors began. The other 26 floors where for security, staff, and support against structural attacks on the tower itself. I pushed all this introductory knowledge I got from my sexy shield liaison, Mockingbird, and pushed the button for floor 33, where my quarters where situated. The doors opened and low and behold a raven-dark haired woman in skinny jeans and black leather jacket stormed out, pushing me to the side. Her perky breasts bouncing and all as she went. I knew from my introductory knowledge that this was Jessica Jones, current squeeze of Luke Cage, man was he one lucky son of a gun. I was too busy watching her hips sway that I didn't even see the young woman in a pink jumpsuit with hip holes walk up and smack me on the head.

"You sexist pig!" she shouted in my face. She then turned her attention to Jessica. "You see this Jessica? You got a guy admiring the view, I wonder what he sees in you!"

Jessica turned towards the young woman and angrily shouted back, "Just because you haven't filled out, doesn't mean you can take out that teenage angst of yours against every guy that doesn't look at you with puppy dog eyes!” Jessica continued walking out of the tower as if nothing new happened.

"That fucking bitch!" the young woman in pink yelled out toward Jessica. But she had already exited the tower into the street. Disappearing into the crowds as if she was just one of the people. Damn, was that a woman.

I turned my attention back onto the girl who just slapped me in the face, wait a minute this girl slapped me in the face! She touched me! And on the note I made a mad dash for the elevator, because in a few moments this girl's whole sexist pig view of me was about to take a whole 180. I was jamming the close button repeatedly in hope that my powers had enough control in them for a delayed reaction and that I could get out of this situation, but nope I am still my own worst enemy. Even worse she had slipped past me into the elevator without me noticing, because as the doors finally slid shut a hand was copping of feel of my butt. She must have been trained by ninjas or something.

"Don't worry about what Jessica said, I can fill you out in other ways" she purred lustfully into my ear. Next thing I knew her other hand was graciously pumping my shaft. "In ways that would make even those slutty mutants blush."

"Uhh, no thanks I'm all good" I said, first because I didn't know how old she was. And then second I didn't want to be remembered as the Avenger who participated in adultery on his first day. A ding went off and I looked up to see that we had reached the 33rd floor. I sighed with relief. I had a chance to get out of this one cleanly, so I turned back to the girl and blew her a kiss. Hoping that this would sate her affections for now.

"No, wait come back!" she yelled out as the door slid shut saving me from from another sex-filled first day.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)