More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Espada Espada

Choose your fighter...

Towa

(Chapter originally written by Fox. Edited for grammar.)

It appeared that Towa had been forcefully relocated to an overgrowth area of the island. Pushing apart the greenery with the tip of her staff, the demoness scoffed at the very idea that someone was forcing her to complete against these other women.

While she had no problem with getting her hands dirty, her beloved Mira was the one who would silence any who opposed her, but he wasn't here so she'd have but to fight her own battles.

"Then again..."

She recalled the one responsible stating the women could team if they wanted to, a grin spreading on her lips, she didn't have her dear Mira but that didn't mean she couldn't find and create a quick replacement.

"There are some here that would make fine Time Breakers."

Her demon magic, still very much working, could alter and control the minds of others with the rare exception of someone like the Super Saiyan Son Goku and one certain Time Patroller... but they weren't here, so converting her fellow competitors should be much easier, or so she believed.

In any case Towa proceeded to make her way out of the brush, eventually stumbling upon a path, a dirt road if you will. A little ways out in the distance she spotted a cabin. From where she stood it appeared abandon but it was possible one of the ladies may be occupying it.

With her inhuman speed she quickly covered the distance needed to reach the cabin, an advantage she had coming the world she was from. Reaching the door, she sensed for the presence of anyone opposite of the door.

She didn't appear to pick up on anything so using her staff she tipped open the door entering the old place. Inside was a simple bed, table, chair, and cabinet they didn't appear to be used so she was definitely the first here.

She had no use for the bed so instead focused elsewhere spotting a simple box resting atop the table. Curious, the demoness decided to make her way over towards it and see what had been placed within.

What does she do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)