More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Vadosmusculosa Vadosmusculosa

Who shall we follow?

Towa and her muscles

towa was working on a new kind of dark magic she screamed is it ready

Now I just have to try it, she silk the boot maybe I try it with and suddenly her barite went off hitting her

uh that shouldn't have happened but I feel a lot of power I think I think ...

"Ughngh ...... What .... What's going on ..... I ........................... .. I'm sorry ............................. S ................. .... Str ............ STRONGER !!! "

The sound of latex being stretched filled the air as her skin-tight clothing began to fill even more, thick and vascular muscles began to swell all over her body. Her gloves and boots began to roll down, barely able to grab on. to thickening of the forearms and swelling of the thighs. With two solid clicks, her high heels snapped, her body weight became excessive as her biceps went from oranges to baseballs or soccer balls, and soon it seemed that an over-inflated soccer ball had been pushed under your skin.

The top couldn't take any more pressure and ripped in half as her back hunched and pushed in all directions, her neck now a pillar of muscle.

Height wise, he hadn't grown much, but weight wise, he had easily amassed 255 pounds of pure muscle on his body!

towa gasped after the transformation stopped and looked down at her body. "Holy raven ... these ... muscles ?! They ... They actually look very sexy!"

The citifica struck a most muscular pose, each muscle swelling a little, the veins becoming more prominent on her body now.

"Heh, at this size, I could probably end up with a chronoa

towa went where chronoa was alone and towa stood in front of her hello old friend chronoa turned around and looked at the imposing towa

towa? chronoa said scared

yes it's me but with some improvements towa raised the brazier and flexed it well now you will see towa was beating chronoa

Suddenly subarita fails and throws majia like this

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)