More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by luffy316 luffy316

what kind of story is it?

Tournament of (original) heroes

Set in the fictional world, with all original characters, if you please. A world of superhumans

Empire City was a city of great variety, this world's New York City and populated with more super villains and heroes than any other spot in the world. Mutants, aliens, robots, and the sort all seemed to flock here for no apparent reason, though the more appeared the more showed up to challenge and join them.

This was where Eric Champ came in. The man was overall ordinary looking, if not well dressed and rather handsome. His super power was luck. Everything that had odds and chance in it turned up in his favor. It helped to have a secretary with the power of future sight and a hypnotic bodyguard, but he knew the center of his business empire was his luck. He ran a large gambling circuit about what heroes would win in the clashes in the city, his secretary Pearl "The Prophetess" foreseeing the fights and laying down odds. Champ always turned a profit either way, as was his style.

He wanted to set up a grand event though, less of this secretive betting and private trading. He sent fliers, emails, and posters around town: in short, saying that any hero or heroine, villain or villainess, mercenary or assassin, ninja or mutant, could show up at the local Imperial Stadium, sign up, and battle it out in a number of bouts that would prove who was the top man or woman in the city, powered or not.

"I understand your logic, sir," said Snakeeyes, his tall and solid female bodyguard. Her bright yellow eyes resembled her namesake, on top of being literally and completely hypnotic. For such a big woman, she rarely had to use her muscle. "But have you thought of the divisions yet?"

"Considering it," Champ mused, flipping two coins at once in his hand. They both always came up heads, so he didn't bother looking. "Sexes is the obvious choice. Women on women for the perverted nature of man, male on male for the lovers. Of course, I could let them all loose on eachother and just watch the carnage, and hope that a good close bout or two comes out of it. Also power rankings are an option. I have Prophetess' files on their overall abilities compared. Wouldn't want someone who can speak to fish to go up against someone who crushes big rigs with their pinky, afterall..."

"So...?" Snakeeyes urged?

How do we break this down? F/F? Mixed? Power rankings? Special rules?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)