More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by VLADVLAD666 VLADVLAD666

Who walks out?

Tough Streetwise Latina

The blonde beauty stood there, ready to take on her challenger, only or the curtain to open out struts a tall, slender, smug, Latina clad in skin tight, jeans a form fitting top and chunky leather boots! The raven haired, olive skinned, Latina sneered at her as face her.

The Latina, 'Maria'; stood 5'9" two inches taller than blonde Ana, she weighted about the same as the blonde 158 lbs as opposed to Ana's 160. The smug Latina is also almost 10 years younger than Ana, at 18 to Ana's 28. The Latina beauty is statuesque and most notable the fact that the Latina is quite buxom, at 36dd as opposed to her opponent, Ana's 38d's!

The bell rings and the two slowly circle each other, Ana making a move to grab the Latina's arms, only to be surprised by the Latina's knee slamming into her stomach. Ana doubles gasping for breath as the smug Latina grabbed her by her blonde hair and jerks her forward and driven another knee into her opponents gut again, as Maria swings her long leg up and over the doubled blondes neck, bringing her leg down with all her strength driving the blonde to the mat!

Ana starts to catch her breath, only to find the tight jean clad Latina sitting straddling her back. A moment later, Ana finds herself in a Boston Crab, with Ana's arms over Maria's knees, and the Latina holding two handfuls of the blondes hair! Leaning back, forcing the blonde to arch her back even more painfully until Ana realized she had to but to submit.

But the blonde learns that the match doesn't end until her opponent accepts her submission. She also learned that the smug younger woman, had no intention of accepting the older, hot blondes submission until she submitted on her terms! She also had no idea that the terms of her submission were binding.

Maria's Terms

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)