More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by zechs195 zechs195

What was her first punishment?

Total nudity at all times in the house

... I put her dresser in the foyer by the door because she was no longer allowed to wear clothes in the house. She was allowed to dress however she wanted for school but in the house she was kept nude including all weekend. I know that might sound but the last time she got caught with by my mom she had tried hiding them in her underwear and my mom mandated that my punishment take away that possibility. When I tried to think of anything else my mom said I wasn’t doing enough until I finally half-jokingly suggested it and she said that was my best idea yet and held me to it. At first I was against it until I imagined her as me being kept naked and... may have masturbated to it a couple times before actually telling her.

Its not all for me though, I was very scared that once we went our separate ways my sister would fall back into old habits so I had to show her how severe consequences could be for her actions. What did she think prison would be like? But she accused me of so many horrible things as she tried to fight me about it but I stood firm. She said she was going to move out but with all the evidence including pictures and her text message history she knew she had no real choice either.

When I introduced my first rule for her she broke down in tears absolutely humiliated. I told her we were twins and I see her naked every time I see myself naked but it didn’t help. Honestly I don’t think it’s really that bad since for her benefit I never had anyone over the house so it was only me that saw her. My mom even made it clear that I could and should invite people over to teach her a lesson but I couldn’t be that cruel.

On the few occasions Lucy had felt the ability to talk to me she expressed her appreciation for that since my mom had suggested it many times. I managed to explain to my mom that letting her be seen naked was essentially letting everyone see me naked since we’re identical and that it would be embarrassing for me. That wasn’t exactly the truth since it was somewhat of a fantasy of mine but it just seemed so wrong to her into that situation.

My mom actually seemed receptive to the idea that I shouldn’t be humiliated though she had no such mercy for Lucy since her final mistake. I have to admit I’ve been tempted to humiliate her further especially when she’s acting insubordinate but it just seemed to be a step too far.

The nudity rule was hard on Lucy at first but after a couple months though it’s become pretty natural and I think she’s starting to accept it, at least moreso then what my mom added to it when she tried to call her to get out of it.

Lucy tried to call my mom the first time I laid the rule down and at first Lucy sounded fiery and defiant but slowly her voice became more and more meek before I was given the phone. She couldn’t even meet my eye when I started to speak to my mom and to my shock she added that Lucy should be cavity searched as well. I tried to tell my mom it I didn’t like the idea as opposed to overtly trying to defend my sister but she again reminded me what prison would be like for Lucy so I was just giving her a preview of what might happen if she doesn’t learn her lesson.

She never called mom about one of my commands again though she still tried to argue with me at least at first. Unlike the suggestion that I bring friends over the cavity searches were a mandatory rule that my mom made clear so even though I don’t really want to I still do it. Though to be honest when she’s really getting on my nerves I don’t exactly mind her squirming uncomfortably while my fingers are inside her.

We reached the house and Lucy took a deep breath as I took out the keys and we got inside. I didn’t even have to tell her what to do anymore and I told her how proud I was that she was taking initiative on her own but she seemed to feel infantilized whenever I praised her, though sometimes it seemed like she really needed it.

As we got inside I lowered the blinds on the foyer door and we both kicked off our flip-flops, the only part of this process we both shared. She then meekly removed her shirt, revealing her pale stomach and the tops of her milky orbs above her red bra. I have to admit that watching her, my mirror image, strip let me live out sadism and masochism fetishes at the same time but I tried to only do what was best for Lucy and not just get my thrills from it.

She crossed her arms over her abdomen trying to comfort herself. I think she found the stripping more humiliating than the being naked part because I watched her the whole time to make sure she didn’t hide anything. She lowered her jeans next revealing her matching red thong panties and she looked at me for a moment. She pulled on her fingers which was what she did whenever she was stressed.

“Lacy, it’s been two months and I have been trying really hard. Do you think maybe I might be able to earn underwear privileges...”

I just stared at her trying to appear calm and understanding as when I didn’t respond she slowly asked for less and less.

“...Even just my thong?...”

I kept the same expression as she frowned and her eyes watered.

“...What about just a piece of tape or a band-aid over my pussy after you’ve checked it?”

I honestly felt a little bad that she considered so little to be such an improvement to her current living situation but I couldn’t give in.

“Please... I promise I’ll be so good...”

Her voice shook with fear as I could tell she was scared to ask and had been trying to build herself up to asking this for a while. She was probably afraid of me escalating the punishment to show what happened when my authority was challenged. I knew it meant a lot to her so I spoke in a calm soothing voice.

“I’m sorry Lucy, I can’t do that. I’m not trying to hurt you, this is for your own good.”

She knew better than to argue back so she began to unclasp her bra from behind revealing her large pink nipples. As each article of clothing came off I searched it for any contraband and just as every time before there was nothing she shouldn’t have. I offered her praise but she just seemed more humiliated.

“I’m so proud of you, Lucy. I know how hard this is for you.”

She nodded while avoiding my gaze as she tried to build up the courage for the last step. Finally, she reached into her waistband and lowered her thong revealing her clean shaven mound and tight pussy lips. I checked the thong and found nothing hidden inside. I double checked her dresser was locked, then I took her worn clothes and told her to wait. Making this process last longer made her more upset but it also helped me keep her under control since she wanted it to end more than anything else. Trying to hide my own arousal was often the hardest part of this.

“I’ll be right back for the next step. Wait right here.”

Since I was leaving without having checked her completely yet I opened the cabinet where I kept all the things related to her punishments and took out some handcuffs.

“Lacy, you’ve checked inside... of me... everyday for two months and found nothing. Can’t I just be trusted to wait here unrestrained?”

I couldn’t risk she’d take me leaving as an opportunity to hide something she’d hid inside herself elsewhere so I just shook my head and tried to reassure her.

“You’ve gone a long way to earning my trust but if you keep challenging me I’m going to have to remind you who’s in charge.”

She pouted as I put the handcuffs through a handle on her dresser and then latched them around her wrists so she couldn’t go anywhere. Since her dresser was not very tall she was to crouch down and I could see the curve of her ass from the side.

I had to admit seeing her like that, naked, bent over, and handcuffed made me wet. Not because I was attracted to her in any way but imagining her as me turned me on as did seeing her naked and trembling under my power. It was like I was doing this to myself and getting all of the benefits of both a sub and a dom and none of the drawbacks.

She didn’t give me any lip but kept looking at the foyer blinds to make sure she couldn’t be seen. I would never expose her like that unless she made me but clearly she was very paranoid about the neighborhood seeing her in the buff.

I went to my room, grabbed my laundry basket with my worn clothes from the last few days and put her clothes in it and returned back to the foyer where my nude twin appeared to have not moved at all. I really was proud of her progress.

“Make sure you do the laundry before you get started on your homework.”

I made her do the laundry as a covert way of expressing my dominance over her. She hated having to clean clothes while not being allowed to wear them but having to do it seemed to really take her down a few pegs and it made her more compliant.

Humiliation was an important part of her rehabilitation, I wasn’t about to change anything even though I thought she’d earned a little more privilege with good behavior but if she fell back into her old ways mom had made it clear we’d both be held responsible. Still it made me sad to see her eyes water when I said she had to do laundry.

It was now time for her more humiliating steps but they were my responsibility and I wasn’t going to ignore my mom’s rules.

What humiliation does she face first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)