More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jjgarces jjgarces

Pick a starlet to go after.

Tori Kelly

You're just about to leave when you see the stunning figure of Tori Kelly, one of the pop music world's up-and-coming stars, drinking at a table by herself, and you are immediately drawn to her by the way her long legs look in the tight brown leather mini skirt she is in.

She's wearing a tight white shirt to match, but despite the way she is dressed, she certainly doesn't seem like she is there for anything more than to have a few drinks by herself.

Which is exactly what makes you come up to her and introduce yourself to her.

"I don't know if anyone has ever told you this before, but you look like kinda like that new singer on the block Tori Kelly," you tell her, easing your way into her world as you offer her your hand and introduce yourself to her.

"That would be me, actually. Nice to meet you John. I wasn't looking for company tonight, but I think you earned it by being so sly when you came on to me," she teased you, brushing her blonde hair out of her face as she smiles at you and offers you a seat.

"Shame you were planning on spending tonight alone Tori. I figured you would have boys beating down your door to date you since you're a big star now," you tell her, Tori laughing off your compliment of her as you offer to buy her a drink.

What happens after you bring Tori the drink?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)